SIX SENSES EVASON MA'LN HOT SPRINGS
AFRICA STAYS OF DISTINCTION
- 15 on Orange, South Africa
- Alfajiri Villas, Kenya
- Billa Lodge, Tanzania
- Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai
- Cape Grace, Cape Town
- Chedi Muscat, Oman
- Chobe Chilwero, Botswana
- Desroches Island, Seychelles
- Fairmont Zimbali, South Africa
- Feynan Eco-Lodge, Jordan
- Franschhoek Country House and Villas, South Africa
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, South Africa
- Kasbah Tamadot, Morocco
- Kempinksi Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
- Little Kulala, Namibia
- Little Ongava, Namibia
- Makololo Plains, Zimbabwe
- Maradiva Villas, Maurtius
- Matemwe, Tanzania
- Medjumbe Private Island, Mozambique
- Melrose Arch, South Africa
- Mount Kenya Safari Club, Kenya
- Oberoi Mena House, Cairo
- One&Only Royal Mirage, Dubai
- Oyster Box, South Africa
- The Palace of the Lost City, Sun City
- Pezula, South Africa
- Royal Livingstone, Zambia
- Singita Sabora Tented Camp, Tanzania
- Six Senses Evason Ma'ln Hot Springs, Jordan
- Table Bay, Cape Town
- Taj Hotel, Cape Town
- Victoria Falls Hotel, Zimbabwe
- Westcliff, South Africa
HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME
Jordan Stays Of Distinction
Six Senses Evason Ma'In Hot Springs
- FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- TRAVEL IDEA
Lying 264-meters below sea level, Ma'In Hot Springs is the inspired site for the well appointed Evason Ma'In Hot Springs. Set like an oasis in the dramatic terrain, the location is easily accessible and defines the resort and spa experience in the Middle East - making it a destination of choice for those seeking the perfect retreat to relax and be pampered whilst enjoying the therapeutic benefits of Ma'In hot spring waterfalls.
Ma'In Hot Springs is the inspired site for the well appointed Evason Ma'In Hot Springs. Set like an oasis in the dramatic terrain, the location is easily accessible and defines the resort and spa experience in the Middle East - making it a destination of choice for those seeking the perfect retreat to relax and be pampered whilst enjoying the therapeutic benefits of Ma'In hot spring waterfalls. Evason Ma'In Hot Springs follows the Six Senses philosophy of uncompromised responsibility to the environment and to the community. The stunning property combines high levels of hospitality with locallyinspired architecture and peaceful surroundings to ensure an unforgettable experience. It offers a vast array of family friendly services and facilities to ensure personal attention in a welcoming atmosphere
Evasons offer accommodations with individual contemporary style and unique design personalities, reflecting the destination and positioned with an image supporting the Evason theme – Redefining Experiences. The accommodations at Evason Ma'In Hot Springs blend the surrounding Jordanian traditional style with natural materials and finishes of the region to ensure a sustainable and memorable guest experience. Modern amenities provide luxury amidst the local cultural themes.
Evason Ma'In Hot Springs has the reputation for serving some of the best food in the region. Offering international and regional cuisine, the diverse selection of dining options includes a restaurant situated on a cliff top at the edge of the Dead Sea where guests can enjoy beautiful sunsets reflecting across the water. The freshest ingredients are sourced from the resort's own organic herb and vegetable gardens.
There are many facilities that this property has to offer
- Pool with direct views to the hot spring waterfall
- Fully equipped gymnasium with cardio machines
- Six Senses Library featuring comfortable seating, internet access and a range of books, DVD's and CD's
- Relaxation areas
- Six Senses Gallery
- Natural hot springs
- New Hot spring pool with natural shower
- Movie night – daily basis.
- Mountain gym upon request - an outdoor workout in the fresh air and sunshine go for a mountain trail workout with a personal trainer and learn that wherever you are you can still exercise with nature.
- Wide ranging selection of local attractions including relaxation trips to the Dead Sea and hiking trips to the surrounding mountains and valleys with our LIFE guide.
- Large variety of cultural activities and excursions including city tours, the John the Baptist site, the Tomb of Moses, the city of Petra or Jerash (about 3 hours by car) and the Mosaic city of Madaba.
3 day Itinerary
Day 1 Amman to Ma'In Hot Springs.
Today you will be transferred by road from Amman to the reserve. (D)
Six Senses Evason Ma'In Hot Springs (2 nights)
Day 2 Six Senses
Full day is spent enjoy the area either just relaxing, doing spa treatments, visiting local attractions or for the more energetic, mountain trails. (BD)
Day 3 Depart
Today after breakfast, you will be transferred back to Amman. (B)
Join any day
Please request prices for the time you wish to travel.