- Country Quickfacts
- Things to know before you go
- Best Time to Go
- Arrival Guide
- South African Trivia
- Phrases and Words in 4 of the official languages
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Cape Town, 4 days
- Johannesburg, 3 days
- Beautiful Knysna, 3 days
- Sun City, 3 days
- Durban, 3 days
- Cape Winelands, 3 days
INDEPENDENT TRAVEL IDEAS
- Cape Town and Kruger, 12 days
- Cape Highlights and Safari First Class Option
- Panoramas Best, 3 days
- Winelands and Wildlife, 10 days
- Kruger Park Adventure, 3 days
- Savanna Style, 10 days
INDEPENDENT LUXURY TRAVEL
- Cape Gourmet, 8 days
- Cape Highlights and Safari Deluxe Option
- Route of the African Sun, 9 days
- Ultimate South Africa, 12 days
- Zululand Spectacular
- Splendours of the Cape, 9 days
- Cape Town to Kenya, 41 days
- Cape Desert Safari, Northbound, 11 days
- Cape Desert Safari, Southbound, 11 days
- Great Kruger Walking Trek, 5 days
- Transkalahari Adventure, 21 days
- World in one Adventure Lodge Safari, 19 days
- South West Safari, 19 days
- Zanzibar, Victoria Falls and Kruger, 22 days
FAMILY FRIENDLY HOLIDAYS
UNIQUE SMALL ESCORTED GROUPS
HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME
- Magic of Africa, 20 days
AFRICAN TRAIN JOURNEYS
- The Blue Train, South Africa
- Rovos Rail, South & East Africa (Itineraries)
- Shongololo Express, Southern Africa
EXCLUSIVE GAME LODGES
- Kruger Area
- Eastern Cape Area
- Northern Cape Area
- Kwa Zulu Natal, 3 days
- North West Province
- Limpopo Province
- Project Rhino Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Mpumalanga Excursions
- Car Rental
- Eastern Cape Beach Safari, 9 days
- Garden Route, Winelands & Whales, 7 days
- Kwa-zulu Natal, Beach & Bush, 7 days
- Scenery, Culture & Game, 7 days
STAYS OF DISTINCTION
- 15 On Orange
- Cape Grace Hotel
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
- Melrose Arch
- Oyster Box
- Palace of the Lost City
- Table Bay Hotel
- Taj Cape Town
South Africa Exclusive Game Lodges
ULTIMATE TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
The ultimate South African "Bush" experience! Stay at one of our recommended Private Game Lodges and get pampered from the moment you arrive. Our superb selection of accommodations includes a veritable "who's who" of Africa's top game lodges. Each property combines gracious living, beautiful surroundings, excellent cuisine and exciting activities with the enjoyment of the bush. Experience the ultimate in game viewing from open landrovers, accompanied by game rangers and local trackers.
Exclusive Game Lodges - Eastern Cape Area
The Malaria-free Eastern Cape spans 5 different eco systems supporting a variety of game and habitats. Itís home to world-class Big 5 game reserves including Shamwari, Pumba and Kariega. It´s location at the end of the Garden Route makes a a variety of habitats and prolific wildlife. It´s location makes it a perfect extension to the Garden Route. During season you may also see humpback and Bryde whales as well as bottle-nose dolphins.
3 DAY ITINERARY
Daily departures from Port Elizabeth.
Day 1. Port Elizabeth to Lodge.
On arrival at Port Elizabeth Airport you will be met by Goway's local representative and transferred to your selected game lodge. This afternoon enjoy an open vehicle safari through the game park, before returning after sunset to a wonderful dinner served under the African stars.
Overnight at your preferred lodge (2 nights) (LD)
Day 2. Eastern Cape Safari.
The second largest of South Africa's nine provinces, the diverse Eastern Cape landscape, ranges from the dry desolate Great Karoo to the steamy forests of the Wild Coast and the Keiskamma Valley. (BLD)
Day 3. Lodge to *Port Elizabeth.
After your morning safari and your last opportunity to enjoy Africa's wildlife, you will be transferred back to Port Elizabeth Airport for your onward journey. (B)
Exchange rates differ from time to time. For the most up-to-date prices of this holiday idea please fill out our Africa Travel Quote form. We will do all possible to respond back to you within 24 hours.
May to September 2013 Stay 2 nights and get the 3rd night free at the lodges at Kariega Game Reserve and Pumba Game Lodges.
All accommodation, touring and meals as described by BLD. Road transfers are based on travelling in an air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
Please click the name of the game lodge or reserve of your choosing below for a description and picture.
- Kariega Game Reserve - Main Lodge
- Kariega Game Reserve - River Lodge
- Kariega Game Reserve - Ukhozi Lodge
- Oceana Beach and Wildife Game Reserve
- Pumba -Msenge Bush Lodge
- Pumba - Water Lodge
- Shamwari Game Reserve - Bayethe
- Shamwari Game Reserve - Bushmans River Lodge
- Shamwari Game Reserve - Eagle's Crag
- Shamwari Game Reserve - Lobengula
- Shamwari Game Reserve - Long Lee Manor
- Shamwari Game Reserve - Riverdene Lodge
AFRICA REZ CENTRE
We can arrange for you to stay at any of Africa's top private lodges, hotels and resorts. We can also assist with the best airfares to Africa. Have your agent call the specialists at Goway to plan your vacation.
Make Goway your One-Stop-Shop reservation centre for all your needs in Africa.