OTHER AIR-LAND INCLUSIVE
- Country Quickfacts
- Things to know before you go
- Best Time to Go
- Arrival Guide
- South African Trivia
- Phrases and Words in 4 of the official languages
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Cape Town, 4 days
- Johannesburg, 3 days
- Beautiful Knysna, 3 days
- Sun City, 3 days
- Durban, 3 days
- Cape Winelands, 3 days
INDEPENDENT TRAVEL IDEAS
- Cape Town and Kruger, 12 days
- Cape Highlights and Safari First Class Option
- Panoramas Best, 3 days
- Winelands and Wildlife, 10 days
- Kruger Park Adventure, 3 days
- Savanna Style, 10 days
INDEPENDENT LUXURY TRAVEL
- Cape Gourmet, 8 days
- Cape Highlights and Safari Deluxe Option
- Route of the African Sun, 9 days
- Ultimate South Africa, 12 days
- Zululand Spectacular
- Splendours of the Cape, 9 days
- Cape Town to Kenya, 41 days
- Cape Desert Safari, Northbound, 11 days
- Cape Desert Safari, Southbound, 11 days
- Great Kruger Walking Trek, 5 days
- Transkalahari Adventure, 21 days
- World in one Adventure Lodge Safari, 19 days
- South West Safari, 19 days
- Zanzibar, Victoria Falls and Kruger, 22 days
FAMILY FRIENDLY HOLIDAYS
UNIQUE SMALL ESCORTED GROUPS
HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME
- Magic of Africa, 20 days
AFRICAN TRAIN JOURNEYS
- The Blue Train, South Africa
- Rovos Rail, South & East Africa (Itineraries)
- Shongololo Express, Southern Africa
EXCLUSIVE GAME LODGES
- Kruger Area
- Eastern Cape Area
- Northern Cape Area
- Kwa Zulu Natal, 3 days
- North West Province
- Limpopo Province
- Project Rhino Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Mpumalanga Excursions
- Car Rental
- Eastern Cape Beach Safari, 9 days
- Garden Route, Winelands & Whales, 7 days
- Kwa-zulu Natal, Beach & Bush, 7 days
- Scenery, Culture & Game, 7 days
STAYS OF DISTINCTION
- 15 On Orange
- Cape Grace Hotel
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
- Melrose Arch
- Oyster Box
- Palace of the Lost City
- Table Bay Hotel
- Taj Cape Town
These are not your conventional African experiences. From 6 to 41 days you can journey between Cape Town and Kenya in self sufficient custom built trucks. As one of the team you are involved in day to day duties. As we said these are not your conventional African experiences.
When you travel with Goway's AfricaExperts, you will see lots of wildlife. Click here for your animal checklist.
GET A FREE TRAVEL QUOTE
South Africa Air-land Inclusive Getaways
CAPE TOWN ESCAPE
Day 1. Depart North America.
Fly from your home city to New York's JFK Airport to connect with the awards winning South African Airways direct overnight flight to Johannesburg.
Day 2. Arrive Cape Town.
Arrive this afternoon and connect to Cape Town. You'll be met by our local representative and transferred to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day exploring the city and famous waterfront.
Protea Hotel President (5 nights)
Day 3. Cape Peninsula.
A full day's touring of the ruggedly beautiful Cape Peninsula. We stop at the fishing village of Hout Bay, where you can opt to take a cruise (own expense) to Seal Island. Continue along the coastline to Boulders Beach for close encounters with another of the Cape's adorable creatures - penguins. We drive through the quaint village of Simon's Town on our way back to Cape Town. (B)
Days 4 to 6. Cape Town.
Free days to further explore the Cape region. Consider an optional tour to the Winelands close by. (B)
Day 7. Cape Town to North America.
A transfer is provided to Cape Town International Airport for your return flight (via Johannesburg) to New York's JFK on board South African Airways. (B)
Day 8. Arrive in North America.
Arrive at JFK early this morning and after clearing US immigration and customs, proceed to your connecting flight to your home city.
International airfare on South African Airways (economy class) Toronto or New York - Johannesburg - Cape Town - Johannesburg - Toronto or New York, meet and greet service in Cape Town, transfers airport/hotel, all touring in air-conditioned vehicles; services of an experienced and licensed driver-guide throughout the tour; accommodation with private facilities as described or similar, meals as indicated by BLD, baggage handling of 1 piece per person, sightseeing as indicated in itinerary; entrance fees.
Airport departure taxes and security related fees, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, personal expenses such as tips for meals, gratuities for guides/game rangers, all alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls and laundry.