AFRICA STAYS OF DISTINCTION
- 15 on Orange, South Africa
- Alfajiri Villas, Kenya
- Billa Lodge, Tanzania
- Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai
- Cape Grace, Cape Town
- Chedi Muscat, Oman
- Chobe Chilwero, Botswana
- Desroches Island, Seychelles
- Fairmont Zimbali, South Africa
- Feynan Eco-Lodge, Jordan
- Franschhoek Country House and Villas, South Africa
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, South Africa
- Kasbah Tamadot, Morocco
- Kempinksi Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
- Little Kulala, Namibia
- Little Ongava, Namibia
- Makololo Plains, Zimbabwe
- Maradiva Villas, Maurtius
- Matemwe, Tanzania
- Medjumbe Private Island, Mozambique
- Melrose Arch, South Africa
- Mount Kenya Safari Club, Kenya
- Oberoi Mena House, Cairo
- One&Only Royal Mirage, Dubai
- Oyster Box, South Africa
- The Palace of the Lost City, Sun City
- Pezula, South Africa
- Royal Livingstone, Zambia
- Singita Sabora Tented Camp, Tanzania
- Six Senses Evason Ma'ln Hot Springs, Jordan
- Table Bay, Cape Town
- Taj Hotel, Cape Town
- Victoria Falls Hotel, Zimbabwe
- Westcliff, South Africa
- Fly-in Tanzania, 3 days
- East Africa Migration Discoverer, 14 days
- Essential Tanzania, 7 days
- Elewana Sky Safari, 8 days
- Soul Safari, 11 days
- Mt Kilimanjaro Travel Information
- Mt. Kilimanjaro Climb - Machame Route, 8 days
- Climb Mt Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route, 7 days
- Mt. Kilimanjaro Climb - Shira Route, 8 days
- Mt. Kilimanjaro Climb - Umbwe Route, 7 days
- Selolus Game Park, 4 days
- Zanzibar Island, 3 days
- Zanzibar Island Excursions
- Migration Safari, 7 days
MORE EAST AFRICA
- East Africa Safari, 14 days
- East Africa Explorer, 12 days
- East Africa Explorer Adventure, 22 days
- Karibu Kenya, 6 days
- Masai Footsteps, 7 days
MORE TRIPS THAT INCLUDE TANZANIA
When you travel with Goway, you will see lots of wildlife. Click here for your animal checklist.
Tanzania Stays Of Distinction
- Facilities and Activities
- Travel Idea
Bilila Lodge. Experience a new level of luxury in the Serengeti. Visit one of the worlds most renowned and romantic holiday destinations whilst enjoying luxury, comfort and style at the Bilila Lodge Kempinski. Offering you a taste of Africa, every facet of the lodge allows you to experience the Serengeti and its endless horizons.
Unforgettable wildlife experience paired with luxury lodge facilities offers you everything you wish for. Lodge's service team will assist you between amazing game drives and your leisure time relaxing at the Infinity Pool overlooking a natural waterhole.
Accommodation at the Bilila Lodge perfectly combines the intimacy of a lodge and the indulgence expected of a luxury hotel. Enter our spacious rooms and feel the comfort of home. Step out onto your private terrace and breathe in the warm East African air whilst overlooking the endless plains of the Serengeti. Sip Champagne in your bath and take pleasure in the continuous enjoyment of the view of the African wilderness.
Combining local materials with luxury living, Bilila has created an atmosphere of comfort and relaxation in these rooms. Furnished with a large four poster bed and with the advantage of a walk-in closet, the feeling of spaciousness from the outside is brought in.
Benefit from a large living area which leads out onto a spacious terrace adorned with a private infinity plunge pool and outside shower. Separate from the living area is a luxurious bedroom with beautiful en-suite bathroom equipped with a rain shower and freestanding oval bath tub looking out over the savannah.
Bilila Lodge offers you the luxury of an infinity pool from which you may lean over and gaze upon the water-hole below or out over the Serengeti and beyond. Relax, rejuvenate and still experience the wild that exists at a glance from the refreshing of the swimming pool.
Whether you start a game drive early in the morning, middle of the day or set out to watch the beginning of the sunset, our luxury 4WD's are available to take you on an animal discovery. From birds to reptiles to mammals big and small, our knowledgeable game rangers will show you all that can be seen.
Featured in the Game Room at the Bilila Lodge Kempinski is an antique snooker table. Cards, board games, chess and backgammon are also available to bring out your competitive spirit. What better way to spend an evening after a busy safari day than to take in a leisurely drink, enjoy a cigar and challenge an opponent.
Elephants at the Watering Hole
Travel Idea - 3 Days
Day 1 Arusha to Serengeti National Park.
Today Met by a Goway Representative and transferred to Arusha airport for your scheduled flight departing to Seronera airstrip. Upon arrival you will be met by a driver guide and transferred to your lodge located in Serengeti National Park, undoubtedly the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world, unequalled for its natural beauty and the greatest concentration of plains game anywhere. Afternoon game drive. (LD)
Day 2 Serengeti National Park.
Full day is spent in Serengeti with morning and afternoon game viewing drives. (BLD)
Day 3 Depart.
Today after breakfast, check-out and transferred to the local airstrip for your scheduled flight. Upon arrival at Arusha airport you will be met by a Goway Representative and transferred back to your hotel or Kilimanjaro airport for your onward departure flight. (B)
Note: We recommend that you travel light. One 15kg bag per person in soft bags (soft duffle bags recommended) due to baggage allowance restrictions & space limitations on domestic flights. Strict limitations of 15kg are in place for light aircraft flights.