- Essential Uganda, 10 days
- Gorillas, Wildlife & Chimps, 8 days
- Gorilla Forest Camp
- Gorillas & Chimpanzee Express, 6 days
- Gorilla Encounter, 14 days (Kenya)
- Okavango Delta, 7 days (Zimbabwe)
- Chobe Elephants, 5 days (Zimbabwe)
GET A FREE TRAVEL QUOTE
BEST TIME TO GO & DRIVING DISTANCES
- The best time to visit Uganda is late December to late February, as this time of year is generally dry (though hot). A close second is the June to September period. Trekking outside of these months is unadvisable.
- The rainy seasons in the south are from March to May and October to November, the wettest month being April. In the north the wet season is from April to October.
Rel. Humidity (%)
Days with Precipitation