- Zambia Family Safari, 8 days
- Chobe Elephants & Livingstone, 5 days
- Best of Three Rivers, 8 days
- Livingstone, 3 days
- South West Safari, 19 days
- Zambia Walking Safari, 9 days
TRIPS THAT INCLUDE ZAMBIA
- Cape to Kenya, 41 days
- East Africa Explorer Adventure, 22 days
- South East Adventure, 31 days
- Zanzibar, Victoria Falls and Kruger, 22 days
STAYS OF DISTINCTION
BEST TIME TO GO & DRIVING DISTANCES
- River rafting - April to mid June is super high season water level is excessive, however rafting is calmer. (Rafting can close for 4 weeks after end of April). Low water is from October to December, when it is the best time for rafting.
- Viewing of the Falls - April to mid June the falls are at their fullest, viewing is at its best, however, very misty. October to December, water levels are at their lowest therefore part of the falls is dry.
- Zambia - There are three seasons: the dry season (mid-April to August), when temperatures drop at night, but the landscape is green and lush also the best time to view the falls; the hot season (September to mid-November), the best time to see wildlife as flora is sparse; and, the wet season (mid-November to mid-April), ideal for bird-watching however not the best for a view of the falls it is dry from the Zambia side.
Rel. Humidity (%)
Days with Precipitation
|City||Vic Falls/Livingstone in KM's|
|Kazungula - Botswana||63|