VICTORIA FALLS HOTEL
AFRICA STAYS OF DISTINCTION
- 15 on Orange, South Africa
- Alfajiri Villas, Kenya
- Billa Lodge, Tanzania
- Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai
- Cape Grace, Cape Town
- Chedi Muscat, Oman
- Chobe Chilwero, Botswana
- Desroches Island, Seychelles
- Fairmont Zimbali, South Africa
- Feynan Eco-Lodge, Jordan
- Franschhoek Country House and Villas, South Africa
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, South Africa
- Kasbah Tamadot, Morocco
- Kempinksi Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
- Little Kulala, Namibia
- Little Ongava, Namibia
- Makololo Plains, Zimbabwe
- Maradiva Villas, Maurtius
- Matemwe, Tanzania
- Medjumbe Private Island, Mozambique
- Melrose Arch, South Africa
- Mount Kenya Safari Club, Kenya
- Oberoi Mena House, Cairo
- One&Only Royal Mirage, Dubai
- Oyster Box, South Africa
- The Palace of the Lost City, Sun City
- Pezula, South Africa
- Royal Livingstone, Zambia
- Singita Sabora Tented Camp, Tanzania
- Six Senses Evason Ma'ln Hot Springs, Jordan
- Table Bay, Cape Town
- Taj Hotel, Cape Town
- Victoria Falls Hotel, Zimbabwe
- Westcliff, South Africa
- Authentic Vic Falls and Botswana Safari, 11 days
- Botswana & Zimbabwe Adventure, 13 days
- Chobe Elephants and Victoria Falls, 5 days
- East Africa Explorer (Adventure), 21 days
- Intimate Zimbabwe, 15 days
- Okavango & Wildlife Adventure, 10 days
- Victoria Falls, Chobe & Okavango Delta, 7 days
- Victoria Falls and Hwange, 5 days
- Victoria Falls, 3 days
- Group Travel
GET A FREE TRAVEL QUOTE
Stays of Distinction
Victoria Falls Hotel
- Facilities & Activities
- Travel Idea
Established in 1904, the grand Victoria Falls Hotel overlooks the magnificent Batoka Gorge with the Victoria Falls only a 10 minute walk away along the hotel's private path.
Situated on a World Heritage site, overlooking the glorious Victoria Falls, the Victoria Falls Hotel has been attracting Royalty from around the world for almost 100 years. A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, this gracious colonial style hotel is set amongst lush tropical gardens offering total relaxation.
161 rooms and suites make up this legendary hotel. 143 standard rooms, 7 standard suites, 4 Honeymoon suites, 6 Executive suites and 1 Royal Suite offer all guests a variety of accommodations to suit individual needs and preferences. Each room is elegantly decorated in Colonial-Edwardian style offering guests a place to relax and unwind.
Standard in-room features: Air-conditioning, en-suite washroom, satellite television and telephone.
This gracious Colonial-style hotel is set in lush gardens, offers guests a wide variety of facilities and activities, all in luxurious surroundings making it a natural choice for a Stay of Distinction.
Some amenities on offer are: Swimming pool, 2 tennis courts, massage and beauty salon, hair dresser, chapel and business centre.
Dining: The Livingstone Room is available for fine dining and dancing in the evenings
Jungle Junction Summer House: offers guests a more casual option with buffet breakfast and dinner. Ethnic entertainment evenings are also frequent here.
Stanley 's Terrace: overlooks the famous Victoria Falls Bridge offers lunch, high tea, snacks, cocktails as well as dinner under the starts.
Day 1. Arrive Victoria Falls.
Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport you will be met by Goway's local representative and transferred to the Victoria Falls Hotel. (B)
Day 2. Victoria Falls.
Today you will have a tour of the Falls and sunset cruise. (B)
Day 3. Depart Victoria Falls.
Today you will be transferred from the Victoria Falls Hotel to Victoria Falls Airport for your onward
Daily (minimum 2 people)
Exchange rates differ from time to time. For the most up-to-date prices of this holiday idea please fill out our Africa Travel Quote form. We will do all possible to respond back to you within 24 hours.
2 nights accommodation, breakfast daily, return private transfers, tour of spectacular Victoria Falls and craft village.