HOLIDAYS OF A LIFETIME
- Splendours of India, 17 days
- Agra - Taj Mahal, 1, 2 or 3 days
- Amritsar - The Golden Temple, 3 days
- Delhi - Imperial Splendor, 3 days
- Mumbai (Bombay), 3 days
- Jaipur - Pink City, 3 days
- Udaipur - Palaces, 3 days
- Chennai (Madras), 3 days
- Aurangabad - Caves, 3 days
- Varanasi - The Holy City, 3 days
- Varanasi & Khajuraho - 4 days
- Goa - Beaches, 3 days
SMALL GROUP DEPARTURES
- India Odyssey, 14 days
- India Odyssey with Air, 15 days
- India Odyssey Passenger Booking Form (PDF)
- Essential Golden Triangle, 6 days
- Delhi to Kathmandu, 15 days
- Highlights of Rajasthan, 14 days
- Ranthambore Tiger Sanctuary, 3 days
- Foothills of the Himalayas, 5 days
- Private Golden Triangle, 6 days
- Private Golden Triangle
with Ranthambore Tiger Sanctuary, 8 days
- Private Golden Triangle with Ranthambore and Oberoi Hotels, days
- Jaipur & Pushkar – Forts & Camels, 5 days
- Scenic Kerala, 8 days
- Legendary Rajasthan, 14 days
- Palace on Wheels, 9 days
- Backwaters of Kerala, 4 days
ASIA STAYS OF DISTINCTION
- The Amandari, Ubud
- Peninsula Hotel, Beijing
- Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong
- Lake Palace, Udaipur
- The Peninsula, Shanghai
- Rambagh Palace, Jaipur
- The Palace, Tokyo
- The Imperial Hotel, Delhi
- Raffles Hotel, Singapore
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Bangkok
- Four Seasons Resort, Chiang Mai
- Amanpuri, Phuket
- The Amansara, Siem Reap
- La Residence Phou Vao, Luang Prabang
- Gems of South East Asia, 10 days
India Independent Travel Idea
Aurangabad - Caves
Day 1. Arrive Aurangabad.
On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel. This afternoon, visit Ellora Caves situated 30 km. from Aurangabad, Ellora represents the finest and greatest in terms of sheer magnificence of Indian sculpture.
It is a repository of Buddhist, Hindu and Jain religious expression, with much information of carved pageantry. The Ramayana and Mahabharata are also depicted here in carvings as are also the many-faceted personality of Lord Shiva.
Day 2. Ajanta Caves.
Ajanta is 112 km from Aurangabad. These thirty caves with twenty-four monasteries and five temples have wall paintings and sculptures of an aesthetic appeal that is timeless.
Some of them are most exquisite paintings which depict the life and teachings of Buddha as well as his earlier life as a prince. Natural light brightens the caves at different times of the day. (B)
Day 3. Aurangabad to your next destination.
At leisure until you are transferred to the airport for your departure flight. (B)
Join any day.
Please request prices for dates you wish to travel.
Accommodation for two nights with private facilities and air-conditioning, meals shown as BLD and one full and one half day tours, transfers between airport and hotels.