BRISBANE & SOUTH QUEENSLAND
- Tangalooma Dolphins, 2 days
- Friendly Brisbane, 3 days
- O'Reillys Rainforest Retreat, 3 days
- Fraser Island Resort, 3 days
- Exclusive Snowbird Getaways
- Two Wonders in One - Fraser Isl & O'Reilly's
- Brisbane to Cairns Reef & Rail Cruise
CAIRNS & TROPICAL NORTH QUEENSLAND
REEF & RAINFOREST
- Daintree Eco Lodge, 3 days
- Bloomfield, 4 days
- Cape Tribulation, 3 days
- Reef & Rainforest Experience, 5 days
- Brisbane and South Queensland
- Cairns Extension Ideas
- Port Douglas Extension Ideas
- Aboriginal Culture Experiences
STAYS OF DISTINCTION
- Lizard Island, 4 days
- Hayman Island, 4 days
- Silky Oaks Lodge, 3 days
- Bedarra Bay Resort, 4 days
- Ultimate Retreat, 12 days
- Cairns & Green Island, 5 days
- Heron & Wilson Island, 4 days
- Hamilton Island, 4 days
- Whitsundays Escape, 4 days
- Hayman Island, 4 days
- Coral Princess Cruises (Great Barrier Reef)
- DescaradA Cruises
- Murray River Cruises - Murray Princes
- Oceanic Discoverer
- Orion Expedition Cruises
- Barefoot Experiences 3 - 7 days
Queensland Independent Travel Ideas
TROPICAL NORTH IN STYLE
Day 1. Arrive Cairns. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Cairns or Palm Cove. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
Day 2. Helicopter & Cruise to the Barrier Reef. Experience the exhilaration of flying over the canopy of the World Heritage Rainforest and then landing at Agincourt Reef, on the very edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Join the Quicksilver vessel and floating platform for a day of activities. Quicksilver has facilities for both swimmers and non-swimmers to enjoy this stunning reef environment. Explore the reef snorkelling, from a semi submersible, or from the underwater observatory. Relax as you return to the mainland by catamaran, or fly back (extra cost).
Day 3. Daintree small group tour. Journey to where the rainforest meets the reef. Visit Mossman Gorge and cruise the mighty Daintree River, before driving beneath towering rainforest and across crystal mountain streams. Visit Noah Valley for a delicious lunch and then experience 12km of genuine 4WD track with natural creek crossings, steep mountain climbs, and superb coastal scenery on the way to the hidden treasure that is “Stingray Bay” You will cross the Daintree River by cable ferry before heading home after an unforgettable day.
Day 4. Depart Cairns. Today is at leisure until you are transferred to the airport for your onward flight. Stay longer if you wish.
Join any day.
Please request the latest prices and advise the hotel category you prefer.
Three nights accommodation, helicopter, reef cruise, 4WD rainforest tour and private roundtrip transfers.
Quicksilver, Reef excursion
Snorkelling on the reef
GET A FREE TRAVEL QUOTE