SELF DRIVE ITINERARIES
- Pacific Coast Explorer up to 14 days
- Snowy Mountains, Southern Beaches
- Sydney to Melbourne Coastal Drive
- Sydney, Mountains & Vineyards
OTHER TRAVEL IDEAS
- Hunter Valley, 2 days
- Broken Hill, 3 days
- Eaglereach Wilderness Resort, 3 days
- Blue Mountain and Hunter Valley, 3 days
- Sydney Opera House Evening
- Full Day Hunter Valley
- Full Day Canberra
- Sydney Harbour by Helicopter
- Blue Mnts Wildlife Discovery
- Sydney Seaplane
STAYS OF DISTINCTION
Which include Sydney
- Three Capitals Classic, 7 days
- Trans Continental Classic, 13 days
- Classic South Pacific, 15 days
- Classic Australia, 14-17 days
- Classic Circle Pacific, 17 days
- Highlights & Wildlife, 12 days
- Rock & Reef, 11 days
- Classic Wine, Wilderness & Wildlife, 15 days
- Classic Southern Explorer, 12 days
Which include or start in Sydney
Budget Coach Tours
First Class Coach Tours
- Best of the Outback, 10, 11, 12, 15 or 17 days
- Grand Southern Discovery, 5, 6 & 10 days
- Reef Islands & Coast, 11 or 14 days
HOLIDAYS OF A LIFETIME
- Waltzing Matilda Escorted Tour
New South Wales Self Drive Itineraries
Sydney To Melbourne Via The Coast
Goway's Splendid Sydney travelpac could be considered before departing on your self-drive. If we are booking your accommodation before departure, we will arrange for your car to be delivered to your hotel.
Day 1. Sydney to Jervis Bay. Approx. 222 km (138 miles) 2.75 hours. Collect your car and travel through rolling hills to Jervis Bay and the Ulladulla region, home to some of the best beaches in Australia.
Dolphin Sands Bed & Breakfast
Day 2. Jervis Bay to Tilba Tilba. Approx 205 km (127 miles) 2.5 hours. Travel through Narooms and the beautiful fishing town of Batemans Bay to Tilba Tilba, known for its excellent quality crafts and tea houses.
The Bryn at Tilba Tilba B
Day 3. Tilba Tilba to Gipsy Point. Approx 203 km (126 miles) 2.5 hours. After breakfast leave Tilba Tilba and head to the coast driving through little seaside towns. Stop at the whaling museum in Eden, before continuing to Gipsy Point, a little coastal town surrounded by lakes and national parks.
Gipsy Lakeside Apartments B
Day 4. Gipsy Point to Metung. Approx 225 km (140 miles) 2.75 hours. Travel along the coast to the lakeside town of Metung, a gateway for water enthusiasts. Fish, swim, boat or just relax.
Chestnut Hill Country B
Day 5. Metung to Melbourne. Approx 312 km (194 miles) 4 hours. Choose to drive via Wilsons Promontory and Phillips Island back to Melbourne or through the little towns of the Gippsland area. B
Join any day.
Please request the current prices for our published itineraries. If you require modifications to the itinerary as well as travel arrangements before and after your Self-Drive, please also advise.
Four nights accommodation, 5 day Group C car hire, detailed co-pilot kit including maps and driving itinerary.
Please Note: Itinerary subject to change. Please request details at time of booking.
The Three Sisters, New South Wales