BRISBANE AND SOUTH QUEENSLAND
- Tangalooma Dolphins, 2 days
- Friendly Brisbane, 3 days
- O'Reillys Guesthouse, 3 days
- Fraser Island Resort, 3 days
- Gold Coast Vacation 3+ weeks
- Two Wonders in One - Fraser Isl & O'Reilly's
CAIRNS & TROPICAL NORTH QUEENSLAND
REEF & RAINFOREST
- Daintree Eco Lodge, 3 days
- Bloomfield, 4 days
- Cape Tribulation, 3 days
- Reef & Rainforest Experience, 5 days
- Brisbane and South Queensland
- Cairns Extension Ideas
- Port Douglas Extension Ideas
- Aboriginal Culture Experiences
STAYS OF DISTINCTION
- Lizard Island, 4 days
- Hayman Island, 4 days
- Silky Oaks Lodge, 3 days
- Bedarra Bay Resort, 4 days
- Ultimate Retreat, 12 days
- Cairns & Green Is., 5 days
- Heron & Wilson Island, 4 days
- Hamilton Island, 4 days
- Whitsundays Escape, 4 days
- Hayman Island, 4 days
- Barefoot Experiences 3 - 7 days
Queensland Self Drive Itineraries
Natural South East Queensland Wildlife and Rainforest
Day 1. Brisbane to Lockyer Valley. Approx. 88 km (55 Miles) 1.5 hours. Depart Brisbane and head inland to the Lockyer Valley. Set amongst a backdrop of majestic scenery and tucked around the Great Dividing Range and the Little Liverpool Ranges.
Day 2. Lockyer Valley to Lamington National Park. Approx. 78 km (49 Miles). 1.5 hours. Head south towards the world heritage listed Lamington National Park. Lamington National Park offers 160 km (99 miles) of walking track to over 500 waterfalls and panoramic mountain lookouts.
O'Reilly's Rainforest Guesthouse (2 nights)
Day 3. Lamington National Park. Day at leisure to explore the Lamington National Park.
Day 4. Lamington National Park to Fraser Island. Approx. 375 km (233 Miles) 5 hours. Drive to Hervey Bay and leave the car before catching the catamaran to Fraser Island. The island offers walking tracks, fresh water lakes, long surf beaches, sand dunes, coloured cliffs, rainforest and around 230 species of birds and 25 species of mammals.
Kingfisher Bay Resort (2 nights)
Day 5. Fraser Island. Today enjoy a ranger guided 4WD tour on Fraser Island.
Day 6. Fraser Island to Brisbane. Approx. 330 km (205 Miles) 4 hours. Depart Fraser Island and catch the ferry back over to Hervey Bay. Depart Hervey Bay for either Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
Full detailed itinerary ensuring you don't miss anything en route featuring helpful directions and maps to every Hotel. Toll-free assistance telephone line during your travels. Accommodation in first class properties, Hertz Group C car rental with unlimited kilometers, vehicle depots across the country, Goway's co-pilot Backpack kit, maps and discounts.