- Classic Australia, 14 days
- Classic South Australia, 7 days
- Southern Explorer, 12 days
- South West & Wine, 6 days
- Natural Australia, 14 days
- Trans Continental Classic, 13 days
- Golden Triangle, 9 days
- Sydney Rock and Reef, 8 days
- Rock and Reef, 7 days
- Wine, Wilderness and Wildlife, 15 days
- Highlights and Wildlife, 12 days
- Highlights of Downunder, 14 days
- Essential New Zealand, 9 days
- Complete New Zealand, 16 days
- South Island In depth, 12 days
- Classic Downunder, 19 days
- Classic South Pacific, 14 days
- Three Capitals Classic, 7 days
- Classic Circle Pacific, 17 days
- Classic China, 13 days
- Thailand with Phuket, 10 days
- Thailand with Samui, 10 days
- Classic Vietnam - Southbound, 7 days
- Classic Vietnam - Northbound, 7 days
- Classic Cambodia, 9 days
- Classic Southeast Asia, 10 days
- Classic Nepal, 12 days
- Classic Egypt, 9 days
Western Australia Classic Independent Travel Idea
SOUTH WEST & WINE
Day 1. Arrive Perth.
Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your selected hotel. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
Day 2. Pinnacles.
Enjoy a full day tour of Nambung National Park and the mystical Pinnacles Desert. Travel in a 4WD along the white sand beaches and over the dunes.
Day 3. Perth.
Enjoy a Morning tour taking in Perth & Fremantle with a Swan River Cruise. Afternoon is at leisure. (L)
Day 4. Perth to Margaret River.
Depart on your two-day Margaret River Wine Experience. This tour visits one of the premium wineries for a tasting. See a free flight display at the Eagle Raptor Centre followed by a guided tour at Mammoth cave.
All Seasons Margaret River - E/M, Cape Lodge - F/D (LD) (Please note that dinner is included for the economy and moderate program only – First Class and Deluxe guests will be at their own arrangements for dinner.)
Day 5. Margaret River to Perth.
Drive through the Boranup Forest before arriving at the cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, the dividing point between the Southern and Indian oceans. Finally stop at Bussetton Jetty before returning to Perth by 9:30 pm.
Day 6. Depart Perth.
At leisure until you are transferred to the airport.
Perth, Western Australia
Join any day.
Please request the current prices.
5 nights accommodation, transfers, half day Perth tour with sightseeing cruise, full day Pinnacles tour and 2 day tour to the Margaret River Wine Region and meals as indicated by BLD (Please note that in Margaret River dinner is included for the economy and moderate program only – First Class and Deluxe guests will be at their own arrangements for dinner).