Auckland & The North Island
- Auckland-City of Sails, 3 days
- Beautiful Bay of Islands, 3 days
- Coromandel Peninsula, 3 days
- Discover Wellington, 3 days
- Discover Wairarapa, 2 days
- Rotorua Maoriland, 3 days
- Extension Ideas
Christchurch & South Island
- Christchurch - Garden City, 3 days
- West Coaster, 2 or 3 days
- Marlborough Wine Tour, 4 days
- Pancake Rocks
- Nelson to Queenstown
- Wilderness Escape, 3 days
- Queenstown Alpine Magic, 4 days
- Dunedin & Otago Peninsula, 4 days
- Nature Lovers Queenstown, 5 days
- Extension Ideas
- Stewart Island, 4 days
North & South Islands
- New Zealand Reflections, 7 days
- Classic New Zealand, 10 days
- South Island Indepth, 13 days
- Classic Downunder, 20 days
New Zealand City Maps
Goway travelpacs can be joined any day. They can also be extended and modified.
New Zealand Independent Travel Ideas
Auckland - City Of Sails
Day 1. Arrive Auckland. Haere Mai – you will be met and transferred to your hotel as chosen below. The balance of the day is free.
Day 2. Auckland sightseeing. Today enjoy a full day tour of Auckland and its surrounds. Visit Queen Street, the Harbour Bridge with its views of the harbour and yacht marina.
See Mt Eden (360 degrees views) and the Domain, Parnell Village, Paratai Drive – the most exclusive homes in Auckland.
This afternoon travel to the Waitakere Ranges, and the Arataki Centre to see the spectacular views of both coasts. Visit the black sand beach where 'The Piano' was filmed and travel into a dense rainforest with tree ferns, Kauri trees and waterfalls.
Day 3. Auckland to your next stop. At leisure before being transferred to airport for your onward arrangements. Stay longer if you want.
Join any day.
Two nights hotel accommodation, return airport transfers and full day city and wilderness tour.
Auckland, the perfect blend of harbour and city