Auckland & The North Island
- Auckland-City of Sails, 3 days
- Beautiful Bay of Islands, 3 days
- Coromandel Peninsula, 3 days
- Discover Wellington, 3 days
- Discover Wairarapa, 2 days
- Rotorua Maoriland, 3 days
- Extension Ideas
Christchurch & South Island
- Christchurch - Garden City, 3 days
- West Coaster, 2 or 3 days
- Marlborough Wine Tour, 4 days
- Pancake Rocks
- Nelson to Queenstown
- Wilderness Escape, 3 days
- Queenstown Alpine Magic, 4 days
- Dunedin & Otago Peninsula, 4 days
- Nature Lovers Queenstown, 5 days
- Extension Ideas
- Stewart Island, 4 days
North & South Islands
- New Zealand Reflections, 7 days
- Classic New Zealand, 10 days
- South Island Indepth, 13 days
- Classic Downunder, 20 days
New Zealand City Maps
Goway travelpacs can be joined any day. They can also be extended and modified.
New Zealand Independent Travel Ideas
Day 1: Wellington to Wairarapa. Depart on your Wairarapa Gourmet Escape. Make your own way to Wellington Railway Station and depart Wellington via Tranz Metro's Wairarapa Service where you will be met by your Gourmet Wine Escape Coach and driver at Featherston Railway Station.
From here, travel to the Martinborough Wine Village, for the first of the four vineyards included in the tour. These are selected and may include Te Kairanga, Muirlea Rise, Tirohana Estate, Alana Estate Palliser Estate Wines of Martinborough, or Martinborough Vineyards. Lunch is included at one of the delightful cafés the area has to offer.
After lunch the tour visits the remainder of the days selected wineries. The final visit of the day is to the Martinborough Wine Centre where you may choose from a selected list of fine Wairarapa Wines not already included in the tours visits or a delicious cheese board with coffee or tea at the Taste of Martinborough Café and Delicatessen. Following your tour you will be dropped off at Peppers Martinborough Hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 2: Wairarapa to Wellington. This morning depart on your half day Greytown Gourmet Tour. Stroll through the pretty Wairarapa town of Greytown, meeting enthusiastic specialty food producers & sampling local treats. Finish the tour with a light tasting lunch with wines. Following your tour you will be dropped off at Featherston Railway Station for your return train trip back to Wellington.
Wairarapa, New Zealand
Join any day.
Please request the latest prices.
One nights accommodation, transfers and touring as listed above.