- Classic Australia, 14 days
- Classic South Australia, 7 days
- Southern Explorer, 12 days
- South West & Wine, 6 days
- Natural Australia, 14 days
- Trans Continental Classic, 13 days
- Golden Triangle, 9 days
- Sydney Rock and Reef, 8 days
- Rock and Reef, 7 days
- Wine, Wilderness and Wildlife, 15 days
- Highlights and Wildlife, 12 days
- Highlights of Downunder, 14 days
- Essential New Zealand, 9 days
- Complete New Zealand, 16 days
- South Island In depth, 12 days
- Classic Downunder, 19 days
- Classic South Pacific, 14 days
- Three Capitals Classic, 7 days
- Classic Circle Pacific, 17 days
- Classic China, 13 days
- Thailand with Phuket, 10 days
- Thailand with Samui, 10 days
- Classic Vietnam - Southbound, 7 days
- Classic Vietnam - Northbound, 7 days
- Classic Cambodia, 9 days
- Classic Southeast Asia, 10 days
- Classic Nepal, 12 days
- Classic Egypt, 9 days
New Zealand Independent Travel Ideas
SOUTH ISLAND INDEPTH
Journey by car and explore the countryside, or sit back and enjoy coach travel through New Zealand's South Island.
Day 1. Arrive in Christchurch. Transfer to your chosen accommodation.
Day 2. Christchurch to Kaikoura. Journey to Kaikoura, and on arrival make your own way to your overnight accommodation. In the afternoon, a spectacular whale watching cruise is included in your package.
Day 3. Kaikoura to Nelson. Travel from Kaikoura to Nelson at the top of the South Island, known for it's local wineries and arts and crafts. On arrival make your own way to your chosen overnight accommodation.
Day 4. Nelson. Day is at leisure to explore Nelson, or perhaps explore the Abel Tasman National Park on foot or by kayak.
Day 5. Nelson to Punakaiki. Depart by coach for Punakaiki, home to the scenic Pancake Rocks. On arrival make your own way to your accommodation.
Day 6. Punakaiki to Glacier Region. Travel by coach down to the Glacier Region, and make your own way to your accommodation in Franz Josef or Fox Glacier.
Day 7. Glacier Region to Queenstown. Continue on to Queenstown and your overnight accommodation.
Day 8. Queenstown. A highlight of your trip is a spectacular day trip to Milford Sound, including a cruise in this scenic location. L
Day 9. Queenstown. Day is at leisure to explore.
Day 10. Queenstown to Dunedin. Journey to the Scottish town of to Dunedin. On arrival in Dunedin, make your own way to your accommodation.
Day 11. Dunedin. Morning at leisure. This afternoon depart on your Wildlife Cruise beneath the Albatross Colony.
Day 12. Dunedin. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Join daily in Christchurch
Please request prices for the dates you wish to travel.
12 nights accommodation, transfers, meals as indicated by BLD and tours as indicated. Self-drive option includes 13 day car rental, and no airport transfer service. Coach option includes travel between cities aboard local coaches, no hotel pick-up/drop off service available.
International flights can be arranged by Goway Travel.
First Class - Peppers Clearwater Resort, White Morph Motor Inn Kaikoura, Rutherford Hotel Nelson, Punakaiki Rocks Hotel, Scenic Circle Franz Josef Glacier Hotels, Heritage Queenstown, St. Clair Beach Resort