- Bucket List
- Country Connectors
- Latin Specialists - Maestros
- 35 Why's to Goway Latin America
- Book with confidence
LATIN AMERICAN DESTINATIONS
- Antarctica (12 trips)
- Argentina (28 trips)
- Belize (6 trips)
- Bolivia (10 trips)
- Brazil (28 trips)
- Chile (30 trips)
- Colombia (9 trips)
- Costa Rica (7 trips)
- Ecuador (14 trips)
- El Salvador (4 trips)
- Falkland Islands (2 trips)
- Galapagos (14 trips)
- Guatemala (7 trips)
- Honduras (2 trips)
- Panama (6 trips)
- Peru (36 trips)
- Uruguay (3 trips)
- Venezuela (2 trips)
HOLIDAYS OF A LIFETIME
- Andean Classic, 14 days
- Chile & Argentinean Classic, 9 days
- Clasico Latino, 8 days
- Conquistador Explorer, 12 days
- Essential Costa Rica, 11 days
- Heart of the Incas Classic, 6 days
- Lost Civilizations of South America, 9 days
- Mountains, Rivers & Waterfalls, 8 days
- Tierra Chile - Top to Bottom, 8 days
LATIN AMERICAN STAYS OF DISTINCTION
- Alvear Palace, Buenos Aires
- El Casco Art Hotel, Bariloche
- The Faena Hotel + Universe, Buenos Aires
- Llao Llao Hotel & Resort, Golf-Spa
- Los Notros, Perito Moreno Glacier
- Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Park Hyatt Mendoza
- Cumbres Patagonicas, Puerto Varas
- explora Lodge Rapa Nui (Easter Island)
- explora Lodge San Pedro de Atacama
- explora Lodge Torres del Paine National Park
- Ritz-Carlton, Santiago
- Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa, Arenal Volcano
- Los Altos Beach Resort and Spa, Manuel Antonio
- Hotel Parador Resort & Spa, Punta Quepos
- Hotel Punta Islita, Guanacaste
- Si Como No, Manuel Antonio
- Tango Mar Beach resort, Nicoya Peninsula
- Xandari Resort & Spa, San Jose
- Galapagos Safari Camp, Santa Cruz Island
- Hacienda Pinsaqui, Otavalo
- San Augustin de Callo, Cotopaxi Volcano
- La Mirage Resort, Andes
- Luna Runtun Adventure Spa, Baños
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness
- The Country Club Lima Hotel
- Hotel Monasterio, Cusco
- Las Casitas del Colca, Colca Canyon
- The Libertador Lake Titicaca, Esteves Island
- The Libertador Urubamba
- Miraflores Park Hotel, Lima
- Titilaka Hotel, Lake Titicaca
GET A FREE TRAVEL QUOTE
In Peru, to hang a Tumi on a wall means good luck
Globetrotting Magazine is for true world travellers
Read our Customer Testimonials
MAESTRO TRAINING PROGRAM
Maestro (from the Italian maestro, meaning "master" or "teacher") is a title of extreme respect given to a master musician.
By extension, it is used in Spanish to designate a master in a specific profession, usually someone with strong knowledge who instructs others in the field.
Goway Travel has an extensive and in depth training program for all our in house destination experts. Our Downunder team upon achieving their highest level of expertise and knowledge are designated "Wizards of OZ", our Asia and Africa teams are designated “Experts” in their respective areas of sales.
Many of our team have lived in the countries they sell and all have had years of experience selling Latin America and Antarctica. This, with our in depth and comprehensive training program, makes them some of the most well informed and educated Latin America and Antarctica specialists in the business.
For a FREE copy of our main Latin America brochure, contact your favourite travel agent or fill in our travel & assistance form.
WORLD'S BEST ADVENTURE BROCHURE
Click here for our online WORLD'S BEST ADVENTURE BROCHURE (US version / CA version), featuring treks, safaris, overland adventures, cultural journeys, luxury and budget camping options as well as small group adventures!
Contact your favourite travel agent or fill in our Latin Travel & Assistance form.
DO YOU REPRESENT A GROUP?
Do you represent a group of like minded people who want to tour and explore one or more areas of Latin America? If so, you need to contact our Group Travel department experts. Let us custom design your specific group itinerary according to your special interests, time available and budget.
Group leaders usually travel FREE. Please click here.