Romance and Honeymoon
Romantic Vacation Ideas
Romantic Extension Ideas
Romance, Weddings and Honeymoons
AUSTRALIA ROMANTIC HONEYMOONS
HONEYMOON TRAVEL TIPS
- Pre arrange any desired upgrades for your accommodation. Pre arrange all tours and evening romantic dinners if required.
- Travel Insurance, this is important anything can happen most commonly are delayed flights which might make you miss a nights accommodation. Travel insurance can be purchased through Goway Travel at time of deposit for your booking. For only a few more dollars it's peace of mind while traveling.
- Check the weather charts for the time you are planning your honeymoon, we have listed the links to the Australia weather chart to make it a bit easier for you.
- Check the expiry dates on all of your credit cards. Call your credit card company and let them know that you will be traveling and when. There is nothing worse than going to pay for a dinner on your arrival night and getting declined!
Highlight your insurance policy number, you might even want to copy the policy number down and leave it at home this way if you misplace it while traveling you will have the backup at home.
- Make sure all of your documentation is current, passport, visa etc. Check the spelling of your names on your travel invoices to make sure they are correct before the vouchers are sent to you.
- Some resorts require proof of marriage to take advantage of any honeymoon offers. Bring copies of your marriage certificate and any other required documents.
- Duplicate important documents and cards including your passport and leave a copy with someone at home. This way if you were to lose anything you would know exactly what you need to replace.
- Leave a copy of your travel plans with flight numbers and hotel information with a friend. This way if there is any emergency you can be reached.
- Remember to bring any brochures you have collected on your destination to help organize nights out on the town, shopping areas and parks you might want to visit.
- Packing; at least a few weeks before your trip, write out a list of things that you think you'll need and want to bring along on your trip. Give yourself more than a few days before the trip to plan what you'll bring. This way you won't forget anything important and you will have time to add or eliminate things on the list. This also helps in the re-packing stage to come home, if you have your list you can check off your belongings to make sure that you haven't left anything behind. Pack correctly; pack your casual wear but remember you might want to glam in up a few nights.
- In all of Goway's Romantic Itineraries the arrival day you will check into your hotel and then the rest of the day is at leisure. This is important, you may be jet lagged so you don't want to add to your arrangements on the first day - stay and relax before you begin your exciting honeymoon.
- Coming home, make sure to schedule yourself at least two days to relax on your return, you may be jet lagged and this way you can spend two days alone at home to relax.
- When you come home we would love to hear from you, please call us and let us know how wonderful your honeymoon was.
- Enjoy your Honeymoon of a Lifetime...