Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Cradle of the Incas ALL INCLUSIVE?
No, but it's virtually all inclusive. The main things not included are:
- Some meals. We have done this for convenience to give you the opportunity to go off on your own to try local favourites. Your Goway Tour Director will always make recommendations. Breakfast is included every day and of course we include some "special meals".
- International Airfares are not included. We encourage you to request what special fares we can provide from your hometown for the Cradle of the Incas Holiday of a Lifetime.
- A single supplement if you choose to travel as a single. This can be waived if you are willing to share (and be willing to not smoke in your room and accept that we cannot guarantee compatibility with your roommate)
- Some entrance fees are possible although we don't think we have left any major touring out of the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry (your tour escort will advise and assist) souvenirs, snacks, beverages (eg. Wines and liquors) and phone calls.
What documentations will I need to bring?
Of course you will need a passport, which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your date of travel.
Canadian and US citizens do not need visas for Peru.
We will advise you of this and any charges at the time of booking. You MUST LET US KNOW if you are not traveling on an American or Canadian passport so we can advise the necessary travel requirements.
Can I extend my trip (to other parts of South America) before or after the tour?
Yes, of course you can. Just let us know your requirements and we can make the necessary arrangements.
What kind of food will I experience?
All breakfasts will be Western style and will be taken buffet style. In Peru, lunch and dinner will be a mixture of local and International cuisine with a variety of meat, fish and vegetables to choose from. If you are a vegetarian, you will have no problem.
Is drinking water available?
It is not recommended to drink the tap water generally. Bottled water is readily available and most times, there are complementary bottles in your room.
Can I go out in the evenings on my own and is it safe?
Certainly you can do this. It is perfectly safe as long as you take the usual precautions you would at home.
Are there ATM's in the countries I will be visiting?
Yes, there are ATM's but mainly in the larger centres.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure