Eurail Global Pass
Eurail Global Pass provides rail travel in the following 28 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey. (Liechtenstein and Monaco are considered part of Austria and France respectively). Adult and Saver versions are available in 1st class continuous and flexi versions, Youth is available in 1st and 2nd class continuous and flexi versions.
In addition to the unparalleled freedom this European rail pass gives travelers is the unequalled experience it delivers. No airport schedules or stress, no uncertainty with cost once it’s purchased, no language difficulties trying to navigate local ticket counters. Plus you go from one city center to the next. And it can help a travel budget go further, too. Simply compare a few point-to-point tickets you’re considering to the overall Global Pass package, and its value becomes apparent. You’ll also find a long list of additional travel discounts your pass is good for, determined by region. They typically include things like additional passage on private rail, discounted ferries and cruises, and deals on city tours and popular attractions.
The Eurail Global Pass was made to expand your view of the world. The fact that it does the same for your travel budget, well, we know that’s just as important.
Benefits and Features
- Unlimited rail travel on the national railroads of the participating 28 Eurail countries listed above.
- 1st class (1st and 2nd class available for youth traveler).
- Passes are also valid on some major shipping lines.
- Continuous pass validities 15 days, 21 days, 1 month, 2 months and 3 months.
- Flexi pass validities 5 days within a 10 day period or 10 or 15 days within a 2-month period. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Saverpass for 2 or more traveling together.
- Youth pass in 1st and 2nd class for travelers under 26 on their first day of travel.
- Two children (ages 4-11) travel free per 1 adult, excludes reserved accommodations/seat.
- Children under 4 free when sharing an adult passenger’s accommodations/seat.
- Bonuses are subject to change and availability and may require use of a travel day. Client is responsible to confirm bonuses locally.
- Passholder fares (compulsory reservations) available on TGV domestic and International, Swiss Panoramic Trains, Eurostar, Thalys, Spanish Day and Night Trains, Lyria, Swedish Trains, Paris-Germany Night, CityNightLine, Lusitania, Trenitalia Domestic and International.
- Valid in Germany on the S-Bahn (local railways) that operates in the major German cities. The only exception is Berlin, where the Eurail Pass is only valid on the SBahn tracks that connect the DB railway stations of Berlin.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure