Terms & Conditions
Purchase & Confirmation of Travel Products
When you make a booking request for a Flight + Hotel travel product, we will send a booking request for your flights to the airlines and to the hotel for your accommodation. We will then process your request and send you a confirmation email when the booking is confirmed (e.g., when an itinerary has been ticketed). The booking confirmation email is not a confirmation of tickets though. Note that the fares and availability of your booking request may change during the time we process your booking request. Your reservation is not confirmed and your purchase is not completed until we send you an electronic confirmation "E-ticket".
In some cases we may determine that we are unable to confirm your tickets. Reason being:
- Fare Change
- Flight availability
- Airline's failure to confirm the booking request
- Incomplete or inaccurate payment information
- Rejection of a method of payment, concerns that the booking request was unauthorized or fraudulent
- Other issues that may prohibit fulfillment of your request.
In any case, we will notify you. If we are unable to process your request, we may suggest an alternative travel product for you. You are, however, under no obligation to purchase any such alternative.
Credit Card billing
Your credit card statement may show multiple charges, because credit card may have been billed in multiple charges not exceeding the total amount by us. Example - Airline charges (cost of the airline ticket) PLUS an additional booking transaction service fees by Goway to process your E-ticket. All types of service fees may change at any time and the most updated fees may not be reflected here.
Ticket Policies, Rules and Restrictions
- Once purchased, most tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. All service fees are non-refundable.
- Name changes are not permitted. Prices do not include Baggage and Carry-On Fees or other fees charged directly by the airline.
- Fares are not guaranteed until ticketed. All changes are subject to availability, additional fees, airlines rules and regulations.
- All travelers must confirm that their travel documents required are current and valid for your destination.