New Zealand Farmstays
A farmstay offers a unique opportunity for you to enjoy the hospitality of friendly New Zealanders in the comfort of their homes. You will meet people who are genuinely interested in sharing their home, their working farm lifestyle, and themselves, with you. Farmstays are available in most areas of New Zealand.
You will be accommodated in a guest room within the family home, or in some cases, in self contained accommodation on the farm. You will become part of the family for the duration of your stay, and treated as friends rather than guests. Your Farmstay experience includes dinner, bed and breakfast, and farm-related activities.
HIGHLIGHTS OF A NEW ZEALAND FARMSTAY:
- Arrive as strangers, leave as friends
- Tour the farm and experience the daily farm activities
- Delight in a home-cooked dinner and a hearty breakfast
- Enjoy conversation with your hosts
- Relax in the wide open spaces of New Zealand’s beautiful countryside
- Twin/double bedroom
- Guest share bathroom (separate to the bathroom used by the host family)
- Traditional home cooked NZ dinner
- Glass of beer/wine with dinner (minimum 18 years)
- Choice of a cooked or continental breakfast
- Guided farm tour and daily farming activities.
- Some Farmstays offer transfers from the nearest Intercity bus stop)
- Information on your farmstay, including maps for self drive guests
- Check in is from 3pm
- Check out is by 10am
- Special medical conditions, allergies, or dietary requirements must be advised at the time of booking in order to allocate the appropriate host family
Please request the current prices from Goway.
Accommodation, dinner, country breakfast, and farm activities.
NOTE: Accommodation must be pre-booked.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure