New Zealand Bed & Breakfast
Goway Travel offers a range of historic, heritage, and contemporary, bed and breakfast properties throughout New Zealand. Each property is individual with its own character and charm. Each host adds some 'personal touch' to this unique form of accommodation experience.
Many of the properties are located in, or within close proximity to, the numerous cities and towns throughout New Zealand. Properties located away from the cities are generally set in magnificent surroundings and enjoy views of our majestic mountains, tranquil lakes and lush green countryside. New Zealand Bed and Breakfast passes must be pre-booked.
Highlights of a Bed and Breakfast:
- Experience a typical New Zealand home or commercial B&B
- Wake up to a delicious New Zealand breakfast
- Enjoy conversation with other guests and your hosts
Bed and Breakfast Inclusions:
- Twin/double/single bedroom
- Guest share or exclusive bathroom (bathroom facilities will vary between properties)
- Choice of a cooked or continental breakfast (style of breakfast will vary between properties)
- Transportation to/from your B&B is NOT included. Additional costs apply if transfers are required.
- Dinner is available at some B&B properties, but not all. If you require dinner please advise at time of booking. Some properties are located some distance from the nearest restaurant.
- Recommended check-in time: 3pm
- Recommended check-out time: 10am
Please request the current prices from Goway.
Accommodation and continental breakfast.
NOTE: Passes must be pre-booked. A minimum of 3 nights must be purchased and no refunds will be made if vouchers are used at lower grade properties.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure