Specials Trip Finder Brochures Menu

Asia Wedding FAQ's

  • Asia Wedding

What name will you travel under?

It is always best to keep it simple and travel under your maiden name. Your airline ticket should have the same name that appears on your passport for it to be valid.

What if you are only renewing your vows?

The renewal ceremony will cost the same as a wedding ceremony. Please let us know when you are planning to organize your travel and ceremony that you are looking to do a renewal so we can let the coordinator know.

What if I wanted to book my hair and makeup?

All resorts offer these facilities. Once your wedding is confirmed we will put you in touch with your wedding coordinator at the resort who can then make any necessary arrangements.

What if you want to stay longer then the packages?

This can easily be arranged please let us know when we are booking your arrangements exactly how much longer you would like to spend and where and we will be happy to arrange it (extra cost).

Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure
Trip Finder

What our travelers say

Goway Toolkit

Need help planning your holiday? Our toolkit is a great place to get started.