How To Apply
STAGE 1: Application
Please complete the online application form.
Once your application has been submitted, we will acknowledge receipt.
If your application is under consideration, you will then be invited to take part in a brief telephone interview. We are looking for enthusiastic people with great attitude and excellent communication skills. You will also need to sell yourself to us.
In the next stage, we will conduct a formal interview. You will be contacted within one week if you are progressing to our final recruitment phase.
For all candidates under final consideration, you may be asked to return for a second interview to assess your sales abilities.
References will also be conducted at this stage.
You will be contacted upon completion of this final stage.
Tips on Applying
In your application, we strongly encourage you to consider the following tips: Only apply for one position at a time; you do not need to send in multiple resumes. All resumes once submitted are retained on file for a period of six months.
- Demonstrate proper use of the English language
- Show attention to detail and check for spelling and grammatical errors
- Show an understanding of the importance of sales and service
- We look for honesty in your answers: we require proof of academic achievements and qualifications
- We require business references and will perform at least two reference checks before offering a position
- Be punctual for an interview. If you cannot make an agreed upon time, please advise us well in advance
- Do your homework and visit our website before you apply.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application.