Highlights / Features of Grand European
SMALL GROUP TOURING EXPERIENCES
To ensure a more personalized and intimate experience, we limit the number of participants to 30 maximum on each departure. We rarely make an exception to this.
EXCLUSIVE TO GOWAY: All Goway fully escorted tours have a designated "fun theme" to give a particular "flavouring" to each tour. Emphasis is on:
- Regional Cuisines (C)
- Geography and History (G)
You can enjoy fine wine tasting, experience mouth watering cuisines, visit the very best of art museums, explore unique cities, have fun on boat rides and relive Europe’s glorious history.
On every HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME you will experience all aspects of a true European holiday but by including the above fun themes, Goway gives you more!
UNIQUE DINING INCLUSIONS
On HOLIDAYS OF A LIFETIME Tours:
- Dinner cruise on the River Thames
- English cream tea in Salisbury
- Madame Poulard’s famous omelette in Mont. St. Michel
- Troglodyte lunch in Saumur, Loire Valley
- 3-course lunch at Cafe de Paris, Beaune
- 3-course lunch at Kornhauskeller in Berne
- Lunch on Isla Pescatori on Lake Maggiore
- Parma Ham and Parmigiano cheese lunch
SPECIAL FEATURES / INCLUSIONS
- The only Goway tours specifically designated Holidays of a Lifetime
- Twin Share Guarantee
- Exclusive special interest fun themes for more fun and excitement on each departure
- Best value priced inclusive tours available
- The services of an experienced Goway escort
- First class or better hotels throughout
- Most meals; Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinner plus in-flight meals.
- Luxury Touring Coaches
- Porterage in most cities
- All sightseeing (with no hidden extras)
- Hotel taxes where applicable
- Our unique "Goway's Travel Companion" booklet which will be sent as soon as a deposit has been paid to allow you to learn about your chosen destination.
- Neck pillow, flight bag, travel wallet, baggage tags
- Souvenir Photograph
- All tipping Included (all except for your tour director)
- Our Promise of Something Special
Please enquire about our special airfares available in conjunction with this Holiday Of A Lifetime
All accommodations are first class or better. Hotels have been chosen for their central or scenic locations and their excellent facilities.
- Tour of London highlights
- Stonehenge archaeological site
- Salisbury Cathedral, home of the Magna Carta
- 600-year-old Mont Orgueil Castle, Jersey
- Mare Wine Estate wine tasting, Jersey
- Mont. St. Michel, Brittany
- Oyster farm ponds, Brittany
- Cadre Noir riding school, Saumur, Loire Valley
- Visit to Chambord Chateau in the Loire Valley
- Famous clock tower in Berne
- Wine tasting in Ascon, Lake Maggiore
- Borromean Islands cruise and visit, Lake Maggiore
- Milan Cathedral (Duomo)
- Vittorio Emanuele Galleria, Milan
- Cinque Terre with boat cruise
- Michelangelo’s statue of David, Florence
- Boat cruise in Venice
GOWAY'S LUGGAGE SERVICE:
On Goway's HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME, our Coach Captains provide full luggage service.
International air fares, some lunches and dinners, visas, items of personal nature such as laundry, dry cleaning, phone calls, drinks, cancellation and medical insurance. Excess baggage charges. Departure taxes where applicable.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure