Luxury Group Adventure Travel
We know, we know… ‘luxury’ is a word that gets thrown around a lot these days and it doesn’t always deliver. But if you’re looking for something special, Goway Groups Only is ready to take your trip up a notch. For us, luxury is all about attention to detail, starting with that first phone call. Of course, the itinerary and its inclusions is where it’s ultimately at.
With a full range of luxury products ready to accommodate your group, here are just some of the inclusions we consider standard for luxury travel.
- Deluxe charter coaches usually no more than 3 years old
- Meet & greet and airport assistance at all arrival points
- Professional, knowledgeable guides, fluent in English
- “No touch” baggage handling service at airports and hotels, where available
- 5-star (or higher) hotels/lodges/resorts
- Early check-in & late checkout, if necessary
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms, where available
- Unlimited bottled water while touring
- Ample free time and well-paced touring days
- Touring flexibility to allow for those spontaneous “wow” experiences
- 24-hour concierge access for tour leader
Plus, here are some optional touches you might also want to add where available:
- Access to private airport lounges
- Door to door transfer service on departure and arrival
- Welcome drinks and pillow gifts on arrival/departure
- VIP guide service with accredited professionals
- Private “behind the scenes” touring
Or, bring your own ideas or dream experiences to us. Our Groups Only specialist will customize your group's itinerary to make your vision a reality.
Our Luxury Portfolio
We tailor all our luxury vacations to meet the needs of the individual group travelling. Here are just a few luxury group itineraries to give you an idea of what we can do.
Latin America: The Best of Peru and Ecuador - 16 days visiting Lima, Sacred Valley, Cusco, Machu Picchu and a 4-day cruise to the Galapagos Islands
New Zealand: The Way the World Should Be: New Zealand Rediscovered - 13 days visiting Auckland, Rotorua, Milford Sound, Wellington, Queenstown and Christchurch
East and South Africa: Africa in Style: The Best of East and South Africa - 21 days visiting Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park and Arusha.
China: A Journey Back in Time: China at its Best - 12 days visiting Beijing and the Great Wall, Xian and the Terra Cotta Warriors, Suzhou and Shanghai.
Australia: Australia: A Journey of Contrasts - 15 days visiting Sydney and Melbourne with city tours, Ayers Rock, Cairns/Port Douglas, the Great Barrier Reef and the Tjapukai Cultural Center.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure