Our Luxury Portfolio
At Goway’s GroupsOnly Department we have embraced the notion of luxury in our own unique way. Luxury is all about attention to detail, and we understand that a luxurious journey does not just start when your group gets on the airplane; it starts with your first call to us! From designing the right itinerary for your group to providing clear, concise information and quote proposals in a timely manner to keeping you and your group informed through the whole process is essential. Of course the itinerary and the inclusions is the most integral part of creating a luxury experience and boy do we have the destinations and inclusions to indulge and cater to the refined tastes of any elite traveller.
All our groups are customized to suit the budgets and interests of your group. Our luxury standard will always include our “luxury basics”:
- Deluxe charter coaches maximum 1-3 years old
- Meet & greet and airport assistance at all arrival points
- Professional, knowledgeable, fluent English-speaking guides
- “No touch” baggage handling service at airports and hotels, where available
- 5 star+ hotels/lodges/resorts
- Early check in & late check out, if necessary
- Free Wi Fi in all hotel rooms, where available
- All tipping included (except tour leader)
- Unlimited bottled water included while touring
- Ample free time and well-paced touring days
- Touring flexibility to allow for spontaneous “wow” experiences
- 24 hour concierge access for tour leader
- Deluxe travel bag, wallet and baggage tags
Additional services to enhance the luxurious group experience to be considered:
- Access to private airport lounges
- Door to door transfer service on departure and arrival
- Welcome drinks and pillow gifts on arrival/departure
- VIP guide service with accredited professionals
- Private “behind the scenes” touring
- Or let us know what your group needs and we will provide.
Our exotic destinations also have a range of fabulous experiential luxury experiences and customer service offerings unique to the country which we will include as requested. Please see our sample itineraries below for ideas.
Our Luxury Portfolio
• Latin America: The Best of Peru and Ecuador - 16 days visitng Lima, Sacred Valley, Cusco, Machu Picchu and a 4 day cruise to the Galapagos Islands
• New Zealand: The Way the World Should Be: New Zealand Rediscovered - 13 days visiting Auckland, Rotorua, Milford Sound, Wellington, Queenstown and Christchurch
• East and South Africa: Africa in Style: The Best of East and South Africa - 21 days visiting Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park and Arusha.
• China: A Journey Back in Time: China at its Best - 12 days visiting Beijing and the Great Wall, Xian and the Terra Cotta Warriors, Suzhou and Shanghai.
• Australia: Australia: A Journey of Contrasts - 15 days visiting Sydney and Melbourne with city tours, Ayers Rock, Cairns/Port Douglas, the Great Barrier Reef and the Tjapukai Cultural Center.
GROUPSOnly is the exclusive division of Goway that specializes in planning itineraries and organizing travel arrangements for Groups.
Because of our many years experience we proudly boast that we can handle any group size and can cater to virtually any special interest your group may have.
As well as our experience you can also take advantage of our buying power with the airlines, hotels and ground suppliers.
EARN A FREE TRIP Have you ever thought about getting a group of your friends or your “local club” together for a trip to somewhere exotic. We can arrange special group travel concessions where, normally, if you have a group of 20 people travelling together, you travel FREE!
TOP IDEAS Take over a cruise... a beach... an island resort... or even a palace. Organize the ultimate shopping expeditions.Charter an aircraft... or take over a train.
PRIVATE TOURS For small groups (and families) we can arrange a private tour to one or more of the destinations we offer around the world.
PAST GOWAY GROUPS
Shopping • Weddings • Sports (Rugby, Diving, Fishing, Martial Arts, Horse Racing) Missionary • Astronomy • Zoological • Cruise • School Choir • Cultural Tours • Garden • Gourmet Food & Wine • Photography • Painting • Golf • Soft Adventure/Trekking • Family • Train • Medical Museum/Art • Natural History • Various Corporate Incentives
THE GOWAY GROUPSONLY ADVANTAGE
- Over 48 years of tour planning experience
- Financial security
- Speedy efficient service
- Competitive pricing
- Group pricing commission (usually 1 free in 20 travelling)
- Experienced tour escorts available on
- Innovative itinerary researching & planning
- Discounted air travel
- Tour planning for all budgets & interests
- Assistance with promotion & advertising
- 24/7 emergency contact line
- Regional Business Development Managers available for presentations
- Comprehensive documentation
- Themed and special interest expertise
Speak with one of our group travel planners today and get your group started!
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure