Legendary Silk Road Information
Highlights of the journey
- Traditional welcome ceremonies in Bukhara and Samarqand
- Insights into everyday life, witnessing crafts and traditions such as silk carpet weaving
- The fascinating excavations at ancient Afrosiyab
- The 600-year-old Ulugh Beg observatory
- The spectacular nature of the Karakum and Kyzylkum deserts and the Tian Shan mountains
- Tasting sessions for local vodka and Uzbek wine
- Seven nights on an exclusively chartered train
- Six nights in mid to high-end hotels
- Excellent service, whether from your tour director, group guide or local guide, each with excellent command of English
- An on board doctor
- All excursions and sightseeing as per itinerary, including entry fees
- Transfers and bus tours as per itinerary
- Hugely popular catering, with local specialties prepared on board and served as per itinerary
- Attentive porters at all railroad stations.
- Entertaining and enlightening lectures on local lands, people and cultures
- A booklet on the region and the train itself for each reserved compartment
- Flights, visa fees, tips and gratuities
- Entry requirements
You may require a visa, depending on your nationality. Please check with your local embassy.
No vaccinations required.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure