Highlights & Features
SMALL GROUP TOURING EXPERIENCES
To ensure a more personalized and intimate experience, we limit the number of participants to 20 maximum on each departure. We rarely make an exception to this.
On each MAGIC OF AFRICA departures, there are designated "fun themes" adding a particular "flavour" to each tour.
Emphasis is on:
- Animal & Plant Life
- Geography & History
- Lifestyles & Native Cultures
On this tour, you will experience all aspects of a true Africa holiday but by including the above fun themes, Goway gives you more!
UNIQUE DINING INCLUSIONS
- Welcome dinner at the Azure restaurant at the Twelve Apostles Hotel
- Specially prepared 4 course lunch with wine pairing at the Foodbarn
- Dinner at the Gold restaurant including 16 different dishes from throughout Africa
- Contemporary South African Dinner
- Lunch at Babylonstoren
- Private Bush Dinner in the Sabi Sands
- Lunch at the Lookout Café in Victoria Falls
SPECIAL FEATURES / INCLUSIONS
- The only travel ideas Goway specifically designates as a HOLIDAYS OF A LIFETIME
- The best value all inclusive deluxe holiday to Africa
- The services of an experienced Goway escort plus local guides
- Deluxe accommodation throughout
- Meals as indicated by itinerary
- Luxury Touring Coaches
- All domestic and regional flights
- All sightseeing (with no hidden extras)
- Hotel taxes where applicable
- Twin share guarantee
- Our unique "Goway Travel Companion" (Info booklet - diary - animal checklist) which will be sent to you as soon as a deposit has been received to allow you to learn about your chosen destination.
- All Tipping included (except for your tour director)
- Travel bag, neck pillow, travel wallet, baggage tags
- Our Promise of Something Special
All accommodations are first class or better. Hotels have been chosen for their central or scenic locations and their excellent facilities.
- The Twelve Apostles
- Lion Sands Private Game Reserve - River Lodge
- Elephant Camp
- Zambezi Queen Cruise
- Private Cape Peninsula Tour, including Hout Bay, Cape Point Nature Reserve, and the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Walk to Freedom Tour with optional extension to Robben Island
- “Kaapse Stories” live dinner theatre
- Wine and olive tasting tour in the Cape Winelands
- Visit to the Franschhoek Motor Museum
- Game Drives in search of the "Big Five" – Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino & Elephant
- Optional bush walks in the Sabi Sands with a qualified ranger
- Visit to a local pre-school supported by Lion Sands
- Private Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
- Sundowners at the Batoka Gorge
- Talk by a local historian in Victoria Falls
- Game viewing on tender boats on the Chobe River
GOWAY'S LUGGAGE SERVICE
On Goway's HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME, our Coach Captains and hotel staff provide full luggage service.
International air fares, some lunches and dinners, visas, items of personal nature, laundry, phone calls, drinks unless otherwise specified, travel insurance, excess baggage charges, and departure taxes where applicable.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure