Specifications and Features
The M/V Santa Cruz combines comfort, design and state-of-the-art technology to offer a unique glacier cruising experience:
- 20 en-suite cabins with outside view distributed in two levels.
- Ample deck space above the main lounge as well as the stern and bow deck.
- Restaurant, library, lounge and bar.
- Full board service including alcoholic beverages with meals.
- Hot beverages and soft drinks while sailing
- All activities with bilingual guides (Spanish-English)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Length: 40.5 metres Beam: 10 metres
- Pontoon Beam: 2.1 metres Draught: 1.2 metres
- Hull and Superstructure built in Aluminium Engines: 2 x 1000 HP Caterpillar
- Cruise speed: 19 knots
- Maximum capacity: 40 passengers
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure