Facilities & Specifications
FINE DINING & CUISINE
All meals are included and served in an international style, combining natural and organic ingredients in order to offer a healthy gastronomic experience. In the case that some guest may require a special dish due to food allergies or restrictions, our chefs will be willing to adapt the menu to these requirements if it has been informed previous the trip.
Our certified naturalist guide are top ranked, speaks English and have wide experience and knowledge on the Galapagos Island topics such as wildlife, geology, marine life, biology, and more. At the end of every day, visitor will be able to share their daily experiences and receive the Guide´s briefing for the shore excursions of the next day.
On board the passenger will have unlimited water, tea and coffee service. Also, for an extra charge, a Bartender is available for cocktails and soft drinks. Do not forget to ask for our wine exclusive menu, ideal for the dinner or a special moment.
All excursions and activities are included. Zodiac rides, nature hikes, snorkelling and kayaking within the Galapagos National Park, all this activities are in company of an English speaking naturalist guide
- Class: Boutique Yacht (Superior first class)
- Capacity: 16 Passengers
- Cabins: 8
- Length overall: 42 m
- Beam: 9 m
- Year of construction: 2011 in Guayaquil
- Hull: Monohull of marine steel
- Speed: 12 knots
- Ship registry: Guayaquil – Ecuador
- Deadweight: 450 tons
- Gross Tonnage: 480 tons
- Fuel Capacity: 6.000 gallons
- Port Registry : Guayaquil
- Machinery (Engines): 2 Caterpillar 340 HP
- Generators: Perkins 114 cabe A
- Water maker: 2000 gallons per day
- Water: 10000 gallons capacity
- Communication System : Satellite phone
- Tender: 2 Zodiacs CARIBE C-16
- Radar: 1 Radar Furuno 38.4 Km, 1 Radar Furuno 57.6 Km
- Life Rafts: 2 Zodiacs for 10 and 25 people
- Radio: Several consoles HF-VHF-UHF, Nactex, Distrex and handheld units. Navigation Equipment: 1 Satellite compass, 2 magnetic Compasses, Tracking equipment.
- Security equipment: Smoke detectors, sprinklers throughout the vessel, automatic CO2 tank for kitchen and engine room
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure