Signature South America - Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Signature South America tour ALL INCLUSIVE?
No, but it's virtually all inclusive. The main things not included are:
- Some meals. We have done this for convenience to give you the opportunity to go off on your own to try local favourites. Your Goway Tour Director will always make recommendations. Breakfast is included every day and of course we include some "special meals".
- Airfares are not included. We encourage you to request what special fares we can provide for the Signature South America Holiday of a Lifetime.
- A single supplement if you choose to travel as a single. This can be waived if you are willing to share (and be willing to not smoke in your room and accept that we cannot guarantee compatibility with your roommate)
- Some entrance fees are possible although we don't think we have left any major touring out of the itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry (your tour escort will advise and assist) souvenirs, snacks, beverages (eg. Wines and liquors) and phone calls.
Get a Trip Quote Order a Brochure