Historic Eastern England | On Sale Now!
- 9 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 3,040
- US$ 180
- Save US $180 / CA $250 when you book by 30 Nov. 2019
World-famous university cities meet hideaway villages on this tour of Eastern England. You'll travel by river and road, across the stunning North York Moors and the Peak District National Park, following in the footsteps of Vikings, Romans and royalty.
May 10, 2020 - Inquire about savings on other departures
- 8 nights accommodation in boutique hotels
- Experienced Blue-Roads Driver and Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Daily full English breakfasts (B), 4 dinners (D)
- Tour and cider tasting at the Ampleforth Cider Mill
- Tour and ale tasting at a brewery in the Peak District
- Punting on the River Cam
- Entrance included to all attractions in the itinerary, including:
- Alnwick Castle and Gardens
- Durham Cathedral
- The Captain Cook Museum
- Chatsworth House
- Blue John Cavern
- Lincoln Cathedral
- Lincoln Castle
- The Sandringham Estate
- Newmarket National Stud
Small Group Touring
England and Scotland
Price is 'from' per person based on twin/double, subject to availability and current exchange rates. Pricing reflects discount for departure on May 10 ’20. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. Please visit trip page for full terms and conditions. CST#2070685-20. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. BC#833-0 / ON#1532989 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4N 3M7.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.