La Belle France | On Sale Now!
- 11 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 3,698
- US$ 180
- Save US $180 / CA $240 person when you book by 30 Nov. 2019
Step into a land of renowned artists and royal crusaders, hilltop monasteries and valley castles. This tour takes you from France's dramatic northern shores to chateau-sprinkled countryside, breaking off to see WWII sites, explore centuries-old villages and sample home-grown delicacies.
Jun. 4, 2020 - Inquire about savings on other departures
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 2 nights’ first class accommodation in Paris with full breakfast
- 9 day small group tour featuring;
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Blue-Roads Driver and Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Daily European-style breakfast (B), 5 dinners (D)
- Calvados tasting session in Normandy
- Bourgueil wine tasting session paired with local cheese
- Local produce tasting session in Normandy
- Entrance included to all attractions in the itinerary, including: Monet's garden, the American Cemetery and Memorial, Mont St-Michel, Chateau d'Angers, Chateau de Villandry, Chateau de Chenonceau, Chartres Cathedral
Small Group Touring
Price is 'from' per person based on twin/double, subject to availability and current exchange rates. Pricing reflects discount for departure on Jun 4 ’20. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. Please visit trip page for full terms and conditions. CST#2070685-20. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. BC#833-0 / ON#1532989 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4N 3M7.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.