Splendours of Sicily | Early Bird Savings
- 11 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 3,359
- US$ 180
- Save US $180 / CA $240 per person on Goway's Splendours of Sicily.
Centuries-old monasteries and Norman churches. Ancient Greek temples and bustling Italian markets. Sicily is a living museum wrapped in superb scenery that ranges from sheer gorges and golden beaches to a remarkable volcano.
2020: Sep 14 - Inquire about savings on other departures
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 1 night accommodation In Palermo
- 1 night accommodation in Catania
- Breakfast at hotels in Palermo and Catania
- 9 day small group tour from Palermo to Catania including;
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Driver and Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Daily European-style breakfast (B), 5 light lunches (L), 3 dinnes (D)
- Cheese tasting session in Sant'Angelo Muxaro
- Wine tasting sessoin at a farm near Mt. Etna
- Entrance included to all attractions in the itinerary, including: Monreale Cathedral and Cloister, the Valley of Temples, Villa Romana del Casale, Mt Etna, the Salt Museum
Small Group Touring
Price is 'from' per person based on twin/double, subject to availability and current exchange rates. Pricing reflects discount for departure on Sep 14 ’20. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. Please visit trip page for full terms and conditions. CST#2070685-20. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. BC#833-0 / ON#1532989 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4N 3M7.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.