Volcanoes and Glaciers of Iceland | On Sale!
- 6 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,469
- US$ 200
- Save US $200 / CA $265 per person
Journey through a country of natural beauty that includes majestic waterfalls, impressive lava flows, huge glaciers, a volcanic crater, gushing hot springs, a folk museum and the opportunity to see seals and puffins close up.
Small Group (16 Guests): May 21; Jun 18; Jul 23; Sep 3
Large Group (36 Guests): May 28; Jun 4; Jul 2, 16; Aug 13, 20; Sep 10, 17
- 4 day guided tour as per itinerary with coach and expert local English-speaking guide
- Accommodation 2 nights at hotel in Reykjavík and 3 nights at hotels in the countryside w/breakfast and private facilities
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in Reykjavík prior to and after tour
- 1 three-course dinner in the countryside
- Guide service during dinner
- Roundtrip ferry fare to Westman Islands
- Exhibition and cinema at LAVA centre, entrance to Eldheimar Museum
- Glacier Walk or kayak tour at Sólheimajökull
- Zodiac tour on Iceberg Lagoon
Fully Escorted, Classic Itineraries
Iceland; Reykjavik and the Golden Circle
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Pricing reflects discount on select departure. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #65932 Notes: Promocode: 120002GOW For bookings of Volcanoes & Glaciers package Goway receives: Discount: USD 200 per pax Travel period: 1.5.-30.9.2020 Booking period: 6.1.-29.2.2020"
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.