Culinary Germany with Rail | Exclusive Deal!
- 7 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 2,249
- US$ 174
- Sample German delicacies and enjoy exclusive Goway savings
DELUXE | PRIVATE-GUIDED: Let your stomach be your guide as you feast on the wine, food, and beer of Western Europe’s largest nation. Heading from Frankfurt to Munich to Nuremberg, you’ll sample German delicacies, from creamy kasspatzle to savory bratwurst, and explore some of the most romantic medieval towns in all of Europe.
- 6 nights in first-class accommodations
- Train tickets in 2nd class (Frankfurt - Wurzburg, Wurzburg - Rothenburg, Rothenburg - Nuremberg, Nuremberg-Bamberg-Nuremberg, Nuremberg - Lindau, Lindau - Munich)
- Culinary highlights include:
- Private guided night watchman tour in Wurzburg with Franconian 5-course dinner
- Private guided wine tasting in Rothenburg
- Shared tour through the underground cellars in Nuremberg with beer tasting (max 40 guests)
- Private guided culinary discovery tour in Munich including Viktualien Market with tasting
- Self-guided wine and cheese tasting in Lindau
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1)
Classic Itineraries, Independent Travel, Rail Travel
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 14 March 2022 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. Vehicle upgrades are available - please inquire. FD #78885
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.