Highlights of Poland | On Sale!
- 9 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 2,199
- US$ 184
- Experience three of Poland’s most beloved cities and save with this exclusive Goway offer
FIRST-CLASS | PRIVATE-GUIDED: Experience three of Poland’s most beloved cities and learn about the country’s fascinating history on this private tour. Start in Gdansk on the Baltic Sea before continuing to Warsaw to learn about Poland’s reconstruction after World War II and finally Krakow, where you’ll visit Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations in Gdansk
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations in Warsaw
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations in Krakow
- Private-guided Gdansk city tour with Gdynia and visit to Oliwa Cathedral
- Private-guided tour to Malbork Castle
- Private train station transfers in Gdansk and Warsaw
- Private-guided Warsaw city tour with visit to the Royal Castle
- Private train station transfers in Warsaw and Krakow
- Private-guided Krakow city tour with visit to Wawel Castle
- Private-guided tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp
- Private-guided Wieliczka Salt Mine tour
- Breakfast daily (excluding Day One)
Classic Itineraries, Independent Travel
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 11 November 2022 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #82911
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.