Highlights of Poland | On Sale!
- 9 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 2,399
- US$ 162
- Save US $162 / CA $247 per person
Travel through three of Poland’s most incredible gems to reveal a fascinating and sweeping history with the help of local, private guides. Beginning in the north, you’ll travel from Gdansk south to the gorgeous capital city of Warsaw ahead of a three night stay in remarkable Krakow.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations in Gdansk
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations in Warsaw
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations in Krakow
- Private guided Gdansk city tour with Gdynia and visit to Oliwa Cathedral
- Private guided tour to Malbork Castle
- Private train station transfers in Gdansk and Warsaw
- Private guided Warsaw city tour with visit to the Royal Castle
- Private train station transfers in Warsaw and Krakow
- Private guided Krakow city tour with visit to Wawel Castle
- Private guided tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp
- Private guided Wieliczka Salt Mine tour
- Breakfast daily (excluding Day One)
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double shared accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.