Heart of the Incas | On Sale Now!
- 6 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,399
- US$ 135
- Save US $135 / CA $169 per person
Venture through the Sacred Valley of the Incas and discover ancient wonders. Start in Cusco, the former Incan capital, and descend into the Sacred Valley to visit the markets of Pisac, the fortress ruins of Ollantaytambo, and the breathtaking mountain citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Shared arrival and departure transfers (upgrade to private transfers are available)
- 5 nights in the accommodation style of your choice (moderate, first-class or deluxe)
- Private guided tour of Chincheros Market with Weaving Demonstration, Pisac Ruins and Ollantaytambo Fortress
- Private guided tour of Maras and Moray
- Shared transfer from the Sacred Valley to Ollantaytambo train station (upgrade to private transfer is available)
- Expedition train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Shared bus transfers between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu
- Private guided afternoon tour of Machu Picchu
- Private guided morning tour of Machu Picchu
- Vistadome train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Cusco (Poroy Station)
- Shared transfer from Cusco (Poroy Station) to Cusco hotel (upgrade to private transfer is available)
- Breakfast daily (excluding Day 1), one lunch, one dinner
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double shared accommodation and for travel in low season (various departure dates available; advertised pricing based on 6 June 2021 departure). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #74838
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.