Outlander Experience Self-Drive | On Sale!
- 8 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 899
- US$ 114
- Book now and save on this Self-Drive Adventure in Scotland
MODERATE | SELF-DRIVE: Diana Galbaldon's iconic 'Outlander' series, now the subject of a TV series, features a number of fantastic landmarks in Scotland. On this 8-day self-drive adventure, travel at your own pace to discover the real places that inspired Galbaldon while following in the footsteps of Claire and Jamie, and through the heart of Scotland.
2021 & 2022: Daily from April to October
- 8 day car rental - Intermediate 4/5 door, automatic with air conditioning (Skoda Octavia or similar)
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Edinburgh
- 1 night in moderate accommodations in Grantown-on-Spey
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Inverness
- 1 night in moderate accommodations near Fort William
- 1 night in moderate accommodations in or near Glasgow
- 7-day Historic Scotland Explorer Pass
- Service & VAT
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1)
Self Drive Road Trips
Terms and Conditions: Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 5 October 2021 departure – alternative dates available). Hotels are not guaranteed and are subject to change until 3 weeks prior to departure. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Car upgrades available, please inquire. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #76075
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.