Reykjavik and the Golden Circle | On Sale!
- 5 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 2,319
- US$ 103
- Discover trendy Reykjavik and the beautiful scenery of the Golden Circle with this Goway exclusive offer
DELUXE | TAILOR-MADE: Discover trendy Reykjavik and the beautiful scenery of the Golden Circle and South Iceland on this introductory tour of Iceland. Based in Reykjavik, you’ll experience a taste of the city’s culinary scene before exploring Solheimajokull, the Golden Circle, and the subterranean chambers of Thrihnukagigur Volcano.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 4 nights in first-class accommodations in Reykjavik
- Admission to the Perlan Museum
- Shared Super Jeep tour of the Golden Circle (max 20 guests)
- Small group "Snorkel Between Tectonic Plates" tour (max 8 guests)
- Small group "Lava Falls Adventure Tour" (max 10 guests)
- Small group "Cheers to Reykjavik" tour (max 16 guests)
- Comfort admission to the Blue Lagoon (2-hour entry)
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1)
Active & Adventurous, Independent Travel
Terms and Conditions: Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 25 October 2021 departure – alternative dates available). Hotel upgrades are available, please inquire. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request, please inquire. FD#76254
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.