Highlights of Argentina: Tango & Ice | On Sale!
- 6 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,599
- US$ 100
- Experience the gems of Argentina and enjoy exclusive savings
FIRST-CLASS | TAILOR-MADE: Experience two distinctly beautiful Argentinean gems on this 6-day vacation. In Buenos Aires, discover beautiful architecture, storied histories, and the romance of tango and later, travel south to Patagonia to witness the majesty of the wild as you venture through the Andes Mountains and cruise up to the face of Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 nights in moderate accommodations in Buenos Aires
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations in El Calafate
- Small group Buenos Aires city tour (max 12 guests)
- Shared Tigre Delta Tour (max 75 guests)
- Shared Tango show & dinner (max 50 guests)
- Small group 4 x 4 Patagonia Pampas adventure (max 16 guests)
- Small group Moreno Glacier day tour (max 16 guests)
- Shared Moreno Glacier boat trip (max 75 guests)
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 1 dinner
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 4 January 2022 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #76357
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.