Authentic Australia | On Sale!
- 15 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 4,086
- US$ 150
- Discover Authentic Australia with exclusive Goway savings!
FIRST-CLASS | TAILOR-MADE: Journey through the best of Australia on this unforgettable vacation that takes you from Melbourne to Sydney. Along the way, you’ll see Uluru/Ayers Rock, venture into Kakadu National Park, dive the Great Barrier Reef, and explore the Indigenous Dreamtime in Kuranda.
- Private arrival and departure transfers in Sydney and Darwin
- Shared arrival and departure transfers in Ayers Rock, Alice Springs and Cairns
- 2 nights first-class accommodation in Sydney
- 1 night first-class accommodation in Ayers Rock
- 1 night moderate accommodation in Kings Canyon
- 1 night first-class accommodation in Alice Springs
- 3 nights first-class accommodation in Darwin
- 1 night first-class accommodation in Kakadu
- 3 nights first-class accommodation in Cairns
- Shared half day Sydney City Tour with Opera House Tour
- Shared half day Harbour Explorer Hop On Hop Off Cruise Plus Taronga Zoo
- Shared half day Uluru Sacred Sites and Sunset Tour
- Shared half day Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour
- Shared half day Kings Canyon Climb
- Shared full day Indigenous Litchfield Spectacular
- Shared 2 day Kakadu National Park Tour
- Shared full day Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- Shared full day Kuranda Tour with Train Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Rainforestation
- 1 breakfast, 4 lunches
Classic Itineraries, Independent Travel
Australia: Melbourne, Ayers Rock, Cairns, Sydney
Prices are "from", per person, based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates will apply, Limited seats/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request – please inquire. FD #76683
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.