Quito and the Countryside | On Sale!
- 6 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,499
- US$ 111
- Explore Quito's rich history and incredible countryside with great savings!
MODERATE | PRIVATE-GUIDED: With its unending springtime and ‘stone’s throw’ position from the Equator, Quito lays a very real claim to being the center of the world. On this immersive exploration of Ecuadorian capital, discover the city's rich history and the incredible countryside.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 5 nights in first-class accommodations
- Private-guided tour of Quito, with visit to the equator and the Intinan Museum
- Admission to Guayasamin Art Gallery and Capilla Del Hombre
- Private-guided tour of Otavalo with market visit
- Private-guided tour of the Antisana volcano region
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 2 lunches
Classic Itineraries, Active and Adventurous
Terms and Conditions: Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 12 December 2021 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #76771
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.