Inca Discovery: Lima, Cusco & Machu Picchu | Exclusive Deal!
- 6 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,029
- US$ 104
- Explore the rich cultural history of Peru by discovering Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu with exclusive Goway savings!
MODERATE | TAILOR-MADE: This expedited adventure introduces you to the wonders of Peru. Begin in Lima to explore its colonial past and modern neighborhoods before you connect to the former Incan capital, Cusco. Delve further into Peru’s past with a city tour and then ride the train to Machu Picchu and explore the Lost Citadel of the Incas.
- Private arrival airport transfer in Lima
- Shared arrival and departure transfers in Cusco (max 6 guests)
- 2 nights in moderate accommodations in Lima
- 3 nights in moderate accommodations in Cusco
- Small group tour of Colonial and Modern Lima (max 10 guests)
- Small group tour of Cusco, San Pedro Market and Sacsayhuaman (max 10 guests)
- Expedition train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes
- Private-guided afternoon tour of Machu Picchu
- Vistadome train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1)
Active & Adventurous, Classic Itineraries, Independent Travel
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 5 December 2021 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates, including holidays, may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #77263
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.