Iceland: Volcanoes, Glaciers and Culture | On Sale!
- 6 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 2,499
- US$ 253
- Discover the best of Southwestern Iceland with Exclusive Goway Savings!
DELUXE | PRIVATE-GUIDED: Experience the best of southwestern Iceland in less than a week. Based in Reykjavik, you’ll explore the waterfalls and geysers of the Golden Circle as well as the black-sand beaches of the South Shore. This vacation also includes museum tours and a dip in the thermal waters of the Blue Lagoon.
- Shared arrival airport transfer
- Private departure airport transfer (with comfort entrance to the Blue Lagoon)
- 5 nights in first-class accommodations in Reykjavik
- Admission to FlyOver Reykjavik
- Shared tour of the Golden Circle (max 48 guests)
- Private-guided tour of the South Shore
- Admission to the Perlan Museum
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1)
Active & Adventurous, Independent Travel, Family Vacations
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (advertised pricing based on 6 December 2021 departure – alternative dates available). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #77277
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.