Dubai and Mauritius with Airfare | Free Stopover!
- 13 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 3,799
- US$ 515
- Book your Dubai and Mauritius Escape with Airfare and receive 2 nights accommodation in Dubai for FREE
FIRST-CLASS | TAILOR-MADE: Explore the modern city of Dubai and the idyllic island of Mauritius on this shop-and-flop holiday. After enjoying time in Dubai with a visit to Expo 2020 Dubai, fly to the Idyllic island of Mauritius for your stay at a beachside resort seven nights of relaxation.
- Weekly Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun 12 Jan - 19 Mar'22*
*Additional departures available at additional cost. Please see trip page
- International airfare from Toronto / New York (JFK)
- Meet and Greet in Dubai
- Round trip private airport transfers in Dubai
- Round trip private airport transfers in Mauritius
- 3 nights first-class accommodation in Dubai
- 7 nights first-class accommodation in Mauritius
- Multi-day Expo Entrance ticket (valid for 30 days from first use)
- One smart queue pre-booker per day for a participating Expo pavillion
- 10 breakfasts, 7 dinners
Air-Land Inclusive Getaways, Lodges and Beach Stays, Tailor-made Travel Ideas
Prices are “from”, per person based on twin/double, subject to availability and current exchange rates. Pricing reflects discount for departure in low season. 45 day advance purchase required. Savings listed are the total savings per person based on twin/double occupancy. Airline taxes, if applicable, are included. Please enquire about departures from other cities, single supplements, extensions or upgrades. Seasonal surcharges will apply for stays in Dubai 24 -27 Jan & 13 - 17 Feb'22. Black out dates apply 12 Dec’21 – 10 Jan’22. Please visit trip page for full terms and conditions. CST#2070685-20. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. BC#833-0 / ON#1532989 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4N 3M7. FD #77812
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.