Japan Zen & Wellness | On Sale
- 10 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 4,655
- US$ 255
- Venture through Japan and explore its Zen traditions while enjoying early bird savings on accommodations.
FIRST-CLASS | PRIVATE-GUIDED: Delve into Zen Buddhism and meditation on this journey to Japan. Venturing your way through the country, you’ll visit Buddhist temples and learn about Zen traditions in Kyoto, stay in a mountaintop monastery on Mt. Koya, soak in mountain views in Hakone, and finally delve into the food and culture of Tokyo.
- Monday & Friday: Apr 16 - Jul 30, 2022
- Shared arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 nights in moderate accommodations in Kyoto
- 1 night in moderate Buddhist temple lodge in Mt. Koya
- 2 nights in first-class ryokan in Hakone
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations in Tokyo
- Private-guided spiritual Kyoto tour
- Private-guided tour in Mt. Koya
- Small group Tsukiji outer fish market and sushi making lesson (max 12 guests)
- Private-guided shrine blessing in Tokyo
- Osaka to Hakone to Tokyo Nozomi bullet train tickets
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Classic Itineraries, VIP Luxury, Active & Adventurous
Price is per person based on twin/double, subject to availability and current exchange rates. Pricing reflects discount for departure on June 17, 2022. Savings listed are the total savings per person based on twin/double occupancy. Please enquire about single supplements, extensions or upgrades. Please visit trip page for full terms and conditions. CST#2070685-20. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. BC#833-0 / ON#1532989 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4N 3M7. FD #78178
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.