Jaguars, Otters & Jungle | On Sale!
- 9 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 4,399
- US$ 257
- Visit Guyana with exclusive saving from Goway!
FIRST-CLASS | TAILOR-MADE: Fancy leaving your friends both jealous and scrambling for the world map? Guyana boasts vast, unspoiled rainforests, healthy populations of jaguar, tapir and caiman, plus one of the world's most impressive waterfalls. Time to update your bucket list.
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations in Georgetown
- 2 nights in boutique jungle accommodations at Iwokrama River Lodge
- 1 night in boutique jungle accommodations at Iwokrama Atta Rainforest Camp
- 2 nights in boutique jungle accommodations at Surama Eco Lodge
- Private-guided tour of Georgetown Botanical Gardens
- Shared flight to and from Kaieteur Falls (12-30 guests)
- Shared tour of Kaieteur Falls (12-30 guests)
- Flight from Georgetown to Fair View Airstrip
- Small group evening Caiman night spotting river tour (max 12 guests)
- Small group tour of Indian House Island (max 12 guests)
- Small group Amerindian petroglyphs tour (max 12 guests - subject to water levels)
- Self-guided Canopy Walkway tour at Iwokrama Atta Rainforest Camp
- Small group tour of Surama (max 12 guests)
- Small group hike to the Pakaraima Mountains (max 12 guests)
- Small group hike and paddle on the Burro Burro River (max 12 guests)
- Flight from Fair View Airstrip to Georgetown
- Shared transfers between lodges and airstrips
- Private-guided tour of Georgetown with dinner
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Active & Adventurous
Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (pricing based on 17 December 2022 departure). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. FD #78650
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.