Wonders of Peru | On Sale!
- 7 days
- Prices From:
- US$ 1,049
- US$ 114
- Book now to explore the mysterious Sacred Valley and more on this bucket list vacation!
MODERATE | SMALL GROUP: Spend some time in cosmopolitan Lima, enjoying the vibrant energy and fantastic cuisine. A stop in culture-rich Cusco and the Sacred Valley is the perfect lead up to a visit to the ancient Incan citadel of Machu Picchu, a top highlight on any trip to wondrous Peru.
2023: October 7; November 11; December 9
- Shared arrival and departure airport transfers
- 2 nights in first-class accommodations in Lima
- 3 nights in first-class accommodations in Cusco
- 1 night in first-class accommodations in the Sacred Valley
- Small group tour of modern and colonial Lima (max 16 guests)
- Small group tour of the Sacred Valley (max 16 guests)
- Small group tour of Machu Picchu (max 16 guests)
- Expedition train to and from Machu Picchu
- Breakfast daily (excluding day 1), 2 lunches
Classic Itineraries, Family Vacations, Active & Adventurous
*Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season (pricing based on 9 December 2023 departure). Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travellers are available on request - please inquire. This is not a fully escorted tour. Local English-speaking guides are used in each different location. This small group tour is guaranteed to depart with a minimum of 2 passengers. For your comfort, the maximum group size is capped at 16 travelers. Full passport information is needed at the time of booking to confirm the rail tickets to Machu Picchu. There is a baggage limit for the train to Machu Picchu of 1 bag or backpack with a maximum weight of 5kg / 11lbs.FD #98563
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.